View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 20, 2017, 2:30 PM
Meh

EL PASO | Development Thread

This building would be El Paso's 2nd tallest building. The elevations show it at 287 feet, but the mechanical penthouses seem to go up another 10 feet above that. If that's the case, then this would tie their current tallest.

I've actually been working on creating a complete list of high rises in Texas. I've got almost everything so far from West Texas. I've been using Google Earth to measure the buildings with. The accuracy seems to be decent, even matching some heights I already had even from the developers, who I suspect may be using Google Earth themselves.

http://www.elpasodevnews.com/2017/11...wntown-el.html
Quote:
Monday, November 13, 2017
26-Story Tower Proposed for Downtown El Paso

By Armando Landin

Plans are in the works to bring a 26-story, mixed-use tower to El Paso's downtown. The brand new addition to the city's skyline would include a mix of retail spaces, hotel rooms, and apartments, at the corner of Mills Avenue and Campbell Street.

An eight-level parking garage is also part of the overall structure.

According to City documents, initial plans include a total of 180 hotel rooms spread out over eight floors, while 180 apartments will occupy the top 16 floors.

Retail spots will have storefronts along the street-level ground floor, with about 35,000 square feet available among multiple spaces.

Thou shall not indict