View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 5, 2021, 4:01 PM

Just to add my 2 cents worth, I think the Halifax forum is moderated pretty well overall.

Sometimes the opinions are strong, sometimes we stray off topic, and lately some of the discussion has been a little... weird... but nothing along the lines of personal attacks have been allowed.

Also I haven't found the Halifax forum to contain any of the batshit-crazy stuff that I see on the Canada forum from time to time (well, all the time actually). I have to think this is because it's well moderated. And nothing I've read in the Canada forum comes even close to some of the completely loony crap I've read in American political forums...

I realize that we will all have varying levels of what is acceptable and what is not, so at least from my perspective I can say that I think it's an acceptable level.

I would like the tone of some of the posts to be a little more positive and a little less combative at times, but it's the internet so there's only so much you can do without moderating too much of the content of the discussion. Besides, we all can post something that we regret later when we get our dander up, so it's human... I know I've posted some things that I later realize I should have stated it differently.

Again, just my