View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 2, 2020, 8:02 PM
Unapologetic Occidental

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone123 View Post
This is a pretty weird take on genitals. They're a thing that only the owner ever knows about and are a kind of private thematic element to life? Just about every human's life in history has involved not totally private genitals.

Let's say you're at a party and you meet somebody. You might have sex with them eventually. You are a very attractive female-presenting individual. Does it matter if you have a penis? Is it better for everybody to basically know or better for you to explain it to acquaintances or potential sex partners on a case-by-case basis at some point? I don't have a right or wrong answer in mind for this.
I'd think that things either being obvious or at least frank would probably lead to more harmonious outcomes in almost all situations.

While I understand the point you made earlier about alienating 99% of potential partners if you're too open about that (ie having genitals that don't correspond to the rest of your "look"), I am not sure what the end-game would be there anyway.

To get someone to fall in love with you (or perhaps desire you) so much that they would come to not give a damn about what the plumbing is down below?

I know there are romances of this nature that exist, but thinking it could become significantly more generalized sounds like a huge stretch. (Pardon the pun.)