View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 2, 2020, 6:48 PM
Unapologetic Occidental

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone123 View Post
I worded it the way I did because there isn't "a" narrative, but I am responding to what I have commonly seen and not a made up perspective.

One quote from this thread (not blaming Aylmer, just pointing it out):

What's the transition process? Is Elliott Page going to physically transition to the point where an average person without background knowledge would identify him as male? How many people know that bottom surgery is actually pretty rare and has mediocre outcomes? There's a high chance that Elliott will be a male-identified individual with a vagina, which will be a relevant consideration for sex partners and health in the future.
This is a very good point. We don't know what Elliott Page's future plans are with respect to this (if he has any, and anyway it's none of our business) but I think it's inaccurate to view him as simply a temporary outlier.

If we look at the choices and life paths of many trans people, it's highly plausible that Elliot Page will remain physically the same he is today going forward.

All of which is entirely his free choice of course.

(And of course we're only speculating on someone's very personal intimate life choices because this is a celebrity who chose to make this very public.)