View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 25, 2020, 2:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeolas View Post
As far as Popups in Regent, I do wonder if they will try to get some of them down at the Brick end now. The corridor is nice and wide, and there is a bit of an atrium at the Brick/Urban Planet entrance.

But I don't know if there would be enough traffic down there for a kiosk to want to set up there.

The Food Court overflow is in the old Just Cozy location, so they'll probably set up a kiosk; I could see them setting up in the new area (basically where Just Engraved used to be).

Hickory Farms and Calendar Club/Games usually set up in the old mall area, and I don't see that changing. If they shrink the Santa area a little, there should be more space for them, not that they need the space. (Still the ornament shop and similar kiosks might squeeze an extra one in there). I could see Calendar Club taking over one of the empty spots; David's Tea or Alia's maybe. Justice's space feels a bit big for them.

Yeah, it would be cool if some kiosks set up in the new section (same for McAllister here in SJ), but I guess that will depend on foot traffic and if they want to setup there. (At McAllister Place, that area is also a big wide spacious "atrium" like at Regent. I think the foot traffic is good in front of our new section of the mall. You get the foot traffic from the Marshalls/HomeSense hallway as well as the traffic from Urban Planet, Mark's and The Brick in that area). Not sure about the foot traffic there in Regent.

Regarding Calendar Club, the Justice space may be a bit big for them. The one here in SJ usually sets up in a space that's 2,508sq.ft. The former Justice space there in Freddy is 3,543sq.ft. I think they like a space that's between 2,000sq.ft. and 3,000sq.ft. The former David's Tea is too small I think (772sq.ft.). Alia N TanJay is possibility (it's 2,001sq.ft.).

As for Just Cozy, probably a kiosk like the SJ one was last year. Hickory Farms and the ornament shop (Santa'Ville), might be kiosks as well. But some of these pop-ups may want to take a unit if the size is what they want/need. I guess we will have to wait and see who sets up where.