View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 22, 2020, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael85225 View Post
Something about this coronavirus has been bothering me. You guys may remember how I mentioned by mom passed away last Thanksgiving. Well she passed away from this bizarre sickness that seemed like the flu but a little more severe and it eventually struck the entire household including me. The thing is while me and my brother showed symptoms like a cough, runny nose and weakness both my parents showed very little symptoms and I couldn't even tell they were sick at all. The only way I knew something was wrong with my mom was when I found her unresponsive in bed and struggling to breathe. Turned out the sickness had unknowingly caused pneumonia which had caused sepsis by the time I found her. She passed away in the hospital the next morning from septic shock and multiple organ failure and the doctors said it was the flu that caused all this. Anyone think that this was a very early case of covid 19 here in Arizona? I'm starting to think it was because we all got flu vaccines and it usually prevents us from getting sick and this illness was rather strange. I took the antibody test last month and it came back negative but it had been 7 months since the time my family was sick so maybe that could have affected the test. I know the earliest that China claimed the virus was present was in November but they lie about everything and it was probably there long before.

It’s going to be impossible to say, it’s a fact that the Chinese government knew about the virus as early as November but they refuse to give any real information about how widespread it really was until mid January considering something like 10,000 people travel between China and the us per day on average it’s probably safe to assume that the virus was likely quietly spreading around since at least November and December of 2019.

Is it possible that your mother was a very early case? Yes . it’s equally possible she was not. There is no way to really know.

With all of these events the actual death toll will be estimated after the fact, the actual numbers as bad or as good as they may appear for various countries are entirely inaccurate during the course of the pandemic. Especially places like
China and India and Brazil etc. Vietnam still claims to have a total
Of 350 cases or something. Simply not true