View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 20, 2020, 2:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawd View Post
How's everyone holding up?

Up until this week, every person I've known personally that's had to get tested for corona has lived in SoCal... but in the past 3 days, I have had four Phoenix based friends put themselves into self-quarantine as they wait on COVID test results.

Hopefully just a coincidence. Very weird either way.
Spreading like WILDFIRE here and I have anecdotally noticed a decrease in traffic and people in public in general over the last week . . . between actual sickness spreading and keeping people at home plus I think a lot of people are practicing some extra caution considering what is going on . . .

then you have highly intelligent people, some of whom appear to be posting maybe just above me . . . who seem to still not fucking get it. As if backwater Prescott (don't get me wrong, I LOVE the town and weather and people are friendly) but they are about as RIGHT WING tin-foil conspiracy hat as they get in AZ. Sorry - I would not care two shits about the opinions of the cart sanitizer at the local grocers when it comes to theorizing about community spread or epidemiological concerns in general! wtf

Our disgusting governor claiming we have enough beds for people to die in is a disgrace and likely factually incorrect as hospital bed capacity has NOT kept up with the skyrocketing growth rate of the Phoenix metro area. . .