View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 10, 2019, 7:15 PM

Wow this is really happening! Will be huge for that area. As with everything involving Bart I was at "I'll believe it when I see it" on this one. Post Bros. being involved is much better.

Post Brothers readies $500M final phase of Piazza in Northern Liberties

Quote:
Post Brothers is embarking on the next and final phase of the Piazza in the Northern Liberties neighborhood of Philadelphia with a $500 million development of 1,100 apartments in multiple buildings.

The Philadelphia real estate company has arranged $370 million in financing with Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) to move ahead with the first phase, which includes the development of 697 units in five connected buildings. The second phase will come at a later date and will cost about $130 million. It will total 400 units that could be built at different times or all at once depending on what the market warrants. The projects will rise on a nearly four-acre parcel spanning between Germantown Avenue and Hancock Street along West Wildey Street.

Construction is expected to get underway in the next few weeks with leasing to begin in the next 18 to 24 months.
More: https://www.bizjournals.com/philadel..._news_headline

Has this gone through CDR yet? I'm guessing they'll go through that and then get going right away.