View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 29, 2019, 3:56 AM

I think it probably is time. Ironically enough, I can't really say I know much about what's going on in KW at all because there really isn't a dedicated forum section for it. Clearly we are missing out and will continue to miss out.

The same goes for Windsor. There are some related threads, but things are really starting to pick up now, much moreso than ever before. We just had 2 pretty significant redevelopment projects surface in the last couple of weeks, along with a whole slew of new dense residential and infrastructure construction happening, including the Gordie Howe Bridge. I'd like to see a Windsor subsection as sort of a catch-all for Windsor, Essex County, Chatham, and Sarnia. These areas really don't get much in the way of representation on any forum.

Come See My Work: Mississauga Future Skyline Model | Pan-Canadian Future Skylines Project - Kelowna, Saskatoon, Windsor, London, Hamilton, Niagara Falls, Barrie, Ottawa, Halifax​​​ | Astrophotography Thread

Last edited by ericmacm; Sep 29, 2019 at 6:26 PM.