View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 16, 2019, 2:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny_santos View Post
Actually, the VMP is part of the National Highway System, believe it or not. I only know this because someone I know at the MTO told me.

I really wish people who know absolutely nothing about the Ontario road system and London's road network would butt out and let those of us who know how things work in this province edit the maps in the way that works for Ontario. The City of London considers it an expressway, the MTO considers it an expressway, what more do they want? Just because things are done one way in California or Europe doesn't mean the definitions are the same in Ontario. I know some parts of Mexico well but I'm not telling the locals there how their maps should look, unless there is a blatant error. Most of the two-lane national highways there are marked in orange, but who am I to say those are not expressways in their system?
the city of London knows nothing about traffic control and has never had a vision to bring us into this century in any sort of civil engineering. it's pathetic actually