View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 9, 2019, 7:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote View Post
Its awesome that calgary is up there, but with no playoff experiance and the second half 9f the season here, it wont be easy. This is when the Jets took off last year and were unstopable, this is where and when teams go into overdrive. Also you have played alot more games the the Jets and Leafs so 2nd place will be short lived. No on os catchimg up to Tampa. And you dont want that presidents trophy. You win that you lose the cup. Its been proven hear after year. Tampa will be so worn out by playoff time i wouldnt be surprised they are out in first or second round.

I expect Calgary to get to second round .
I expect Jets t9 ger to 3rd round and maybe the cup.
I expect the Leafs to get to second or third round this year, but not cup ready.
I expect Montreal to make the playoffs, but out in first round.
Colorado, Wild , and Dallas will all be fighting for a wild card or 3 spot for the central.
Edmonton still has a wild card chance. They can score.
Ottawa is getting number one draft lol
Who says the Flames have no playoff experience? it's not a massive amount, but the Flames have 3 rounds since 2015 (sadly both times the Ducks ended the run) and guys like Giordano and Neal have much more. The Flames playoff hope pretty much entirely rest on the shoulders of Rittich, and he is where the team falls short in terms of experience. And saying we have played way more games than the Leafs or Jets is a bit of a stretch, we have played 2 more, and the Jets and Leafs would have to win those 2 games in hand for it to matter.