View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 13, 2015, 4:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
There are of cause no official data, but estimations suggest the fertility rate of native french people in France is only about 1.7 children per woman.
Thats still higher then Germanys (about 1.4). But lower then France average 2.1 children.
People from arab and other muslim countrys seem to get the most children in France.
I think Germany also wants to bring in many muslim immigrants as refugees, so that our population and our fertility rate will rise.
I dont think France can get a higher population then Germany.
Source
I don´t think immigration is the only factor, culture also plays a role, in France there´s widespread acceptation of daycare centers for childrens while in Germany we have just starting to overcome some cultural obstacles for that, but now that 1st postwar generation is old, and the 2nd and 3d is in charge of fertility we might have a better chance.

If the trend of the last 20 years continues, France would have more population in a few decades, but trends can´t last forever, I think if it happens it would be much later than many projections say

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Brisavoine View Post
^^Lol. Nice attempt at trolling by quoting a Far-Right website which claims things without any evidence.

In the real world, the French statistical office has shown time and again that the fertility rate of the native French women is only 0.1 less than the national average (which includes immigrants). So given that the national average is currently 2.0, that means the fertility rate of the native French women is 1.9.
Just curios of how those official staticstics are made, are immigrants just foreigners in France or immigrants include muslims and african people with french citizenship coming from their overseas territories or former colonies?, do immigrants include french born with foreign background?