View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 27, 2015, 3:42 PM
life is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngelesSportsFan View Post
oh, you live at the El Dorado?? I LOVE that building. Looking forward to this thread
Thanks man! It is a beautiful building. DT is blessed with a lot of attractive buildings, tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mSeattle View Post
Very nice! The historic downtown has to be reckoned with. I saw only a sample when I was there last. Hope to have ample photography time if I get to visit again.
Indeed. Your LA photothread was great, tho

On to some more photos. Typical LA backyard or no? The neighbor had a slightly scary dog, but hey, that's a free alarm, right? As long as the MFer don't bark all night

#Inglewood by thaeisahtbizall, on Flickr

Now I'm over to 83rd and S. Main area, checking out another small commercial property. What neighborhood is that called? Manchester District? We start with the world famous...

The property in question

It was unclear to me if this attached storefront is part of the property for sale or not. I asked the agent but haven't heard a reply...

That Mini Market is apparently vacant and a church is interested in moving in. Or so I was told. I'm going to look at the interior of the 1926 commercial building at 60th and S. Vermont. I find it interesting that many both commercial and residential properties, even on small lots, will have two buildings on them. Which is great imo!

Newish (decade unclear) housing across the street

What do you guys think of say 60th and Vermont neighborhood and this one? Both were nicer than I was expecting, to be honest. I thought they would be fine, but I was impressed.

If anyone has any requests for things they would like to see some pics of, let me know. I'm newish to LA (lived in Cali before, tho I'm from FL and have lived in NOLA/DC) and would enjoy checking out new areas.