View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 12, 2013, 3:20 PM

Mid September update

Today, the boys down at the construction site are hoping for rain. It's the only way that they can justify the equipment being there and nothing being done. They have been playing in the mud and moving piles of gravel back and forth like chess pieces. Someone wrote that tenders were due in September, but they didn't say what year!

Comments around the coffee shop are saying that they should have never closed Plessis until they were actually ready to start the project. My answer to this is, remove the barricades and let traffic flow, those crossing the tracks will find it no better or worse than normal and the gravel piles just make the drive home a bit more interesting.

Russ is on vacation at the lake and personally, I think he is contemplating throwing his hat in the ring for Sammy's job. Does anyone think he has a chance? I heard that his mother had to tie porkchops around his neck so when he went out, the dog's would play with him. If he runs on his record, I don't think ass kissing is considered sport.

and you all have a great week....