View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 23, 2011, 12:00 PM

I've been watching what is happening with the proposed developments throughout HRM and frankly I think this process involving DA's is getting longer and longer and more complicated because of Public input which in turn slowing down growth. I think it is time we encourage the experts to handle the decision making, I think City staff and or, Halifax by design should make recommendations to Council, and, I think Council should vote based on these recommendations. I don't think public at large should have any input unless they are experts in certain fields pretaining to the subject development.
As for The Prince Albert I think it is a beautiful building bringing life to a community badly inneed of such a development in order to stay sustainable. It will be a great dissapointment to this community if this get voted down for the wrong reasons. Dartmouth should encourage more developments like this and there is no reason why downtown dartmouth should not be as good or as beautiful as Halifax .
Cheers.