View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 13, 2009, 5:26 PM

Building envy-buildings that you would like to see in your skyline

Hello everyone!

I must say I was a member of the skyscraper page back in the late 90's when it first began and how it has grown! At he time I lived in Wilson, NC- then moved to Palm Beach County Fl. During that period in Florida I didn't keep up much but now I'm back in my hometown of Pittsburgh and plan to stay awhile. Good to see all of the Pittsburgh people on board, there were not too many "Yinzers" back in the early days...now we are all over the place on here....Anyway, what building or buildings that are located in another city would you place in your city? For some reason I would like to see how the Bank of America Center in Charlotte would look between the Steel building and the Bank of NY/Mellon in downtown Pgh. I think it would fit well within the city dynamic and would be the tallest in the city(barely), If anyone could photoshop ( I don't know how to do that photoshop stuff) that image to the Pitt skyline or add your building envy to your city please do!

P.S. Whatever happened to those far right forumers (pseudo nazis) from Denver & Minneapolis that used to post on here??