SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manitoba & Saskatchewan (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Saskatoon | River Landing Village | 88m-63m-50m-55m | 18-20-17-13 floors | U/C (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193214)

Crisis Jan 17, 2021 1:17 AM

When I first looked at this one, I thought some one was just having some photoshop fun. It looked like a giant wading across the river.

Cool shot.

McBean Jan 17, 2021 8:55 PM

Beautiful pics of Saskatoon

drm310 Jan 18, 2021 6:33 AM

One I took on a foggy November 22nd.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...e59920b6_c.jpg

prairieguy Jan 18, 2021 4:18 PM

Anyone know where the Knox Tower approval process is at?

I live in Varsity View area and so glad to see that there is still interest by developers (2 Main Street developments and a couple on Clarence Avenue) to proceed with some decent infill/density projects!

I am also surprised and pleased to see so many residential infill houses in this neighborhood. It seems every few weeks we see that a small house has been knocked down for new development. These houses were not "historical" in any sense of the word and most were close to falling down anyway...so don't get your bun in a knot (I think that was the expression my grandma used....lol)

drm310 Jan 20, 2021 4:33 PM

Might be something about it in the main Saskatoon construction thread. This one is specifically for River Landing Village.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prairieguy (Post 9163480)
Anyone know where the Knox Tower approval process is at?

I live in Varsity View area and so glad to see that there is still interest by developers (2 Main Street developments and a couple on Clarence Avenue) to proceed with some decent infill/density projects!

I am also surprised and pleased to see so many residential infill houses in this neighborhood. It seems every few weeks we see that a small house has been knocked down for new development. These houses were not "historical" in any sense of the word and most were close to falling down anyway...so don't get your bun in a knot (I think that was the expression my grandma used....lol)


prairieguy Jan 20, 2021 7:02 PM

whoops...I meant to post the Knox Tower question in the Stoon Construction thread....my bad!

roryn1 Jan 23, 2021 3:30 PM

Bumping the cam - for the last time ! :(

http://timelapse.stealthmonitoring.c...ges/image1.jpg

Ricopedra Jan 26, 2021 4:32 PM

From Nutrien.com. Full size, apparently. Anyone know how to make them smaller? (Never mind, the details look good and clear! :>)

https://www.nutrien.com/sites/defaul...r%202020_2.jpg

https://www.nutrien.com/sites/defaul...y%202021_2.jpg

alt_center Feb 8, 2021 2:55 PM

Looks to me like there is activity happening in the East Tower rooftop atrium. Perhaps it got leased?

FarmerHaight Feb 9, 2021 3:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alt_center (Post 9184366)
Looks to me like there is activity happening in the East Tower rooftop atrium. Perhaps it got leased?

That would be great news! I heard the rent was set at a price point almost prohibitively expensive for any local operations and that the landlords would be okay with leaving the space vacant until the 'right' tenant came along.

prairieguy Feb 9, 2021 5:34 PM

I am hoping it will be a public space of some kind....restaurant or lounge....something to give access for more then those who work in building.

steve61 Feb 22, 2021 1:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roryn1 (Post 9168568)
Bumping the cam - for the last time ! :(

http://timelapse.stealthmonitoring.c...ges/image1.jpg

Is there any particular reason as to why they stopped the Nutrien name at Nutri...?

Crisis Feb 22, 2021 2:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve61 (Post 9197459)
Is there any particular reason as to why they stopped the Nutrien name at Nutri...?

Yeah, because it got really freakin' cold and/or windy. Then they had to re-book the crane for the installation of the remaining "e" & 'n". I think they'll be going up this week.

roryn1 Feb 22, 2021 9:21 PM

https://i.ibb.co/Rj9SgyM/2-EEB783-C-...-E53-F7-EF.jpg

Can confirm they didn’t need to back order a E and N haha

Arts Feb 23, 2021 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roryn1 (Post 9197940)
https://i.ibb.co/Rj9SgyM/2-EEB783-C-...-E53-F7-EF.jpg

Can confirm they didn’t need to back order a E and N haha

or is it an e and a u?

edit: NM, stylized n with the rounded inside edge at the top of the stem.

Crisis Feb 23, 2021 10:29 PM

The "e" & "n" are now mounted, so the sign now reads "Nutrien".


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.