SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   City Compilations (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   SAN DIEGO | Boom Rundown, Vol. 2 (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126473)

bmfarley Mar 15, 2007 6:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek loves SD (Post 2689005)
thats what im thinking...heres a pic from right now from the CCDC webcam...no white crane :(
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...7350663028.jpg

The crane you guys are talking about is off camera to the blottom left. It's on the block between 10th & 11th... and 1 block north of Market.

Derek Mar 15, 2007 10:33 PM

^found it ;)

but is it the right one?
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...5265470140.jpg

bmfarley Mar 16, 2007 6:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek loves SD (Post 2692447)
^found it ;)

but is it the right one?
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...5265470140.jpg

It's not white, but who was the one that said it must be? I know I am down in the East Village all the time...that's where I work. That is the only new crane I am familiar with.

Btw, the below project may be starting??? I cannot tell. Definately some earth work going on, but it seems like it is only on one part of the block whereas it seems like it it suppose to be the whole block.

15th & Island
http://www.ccdc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...propertyID=586
http://www.ccdc.com/images/propertyImages/Pinnacle.jpg

Pinnacle Development will be developing a mixed-use project consisting of approximately 620 condominium units, 20,000 square feet of commercial space, and 800 parking spaces in three levels of underground parking on an approximately 120,000 square foot "super-block" site bounded by Island Avenue and 14th, 15th, and J Streets. The development would create an approximately 57,000 square foot public park on the west half of the site, with the east half of the site being developed with two condominium towers of 31- and 39-stories (approximately 370 and 430 feet tall, respectively) above a 4-6 story base (45-80 feet tall). Construction is anticipated to commence in early 2007 and be completed in mid-2009.

Urban Sky Mar 16, 2007 7:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek loves SD (Post 2692447)
^found it ;)

but is it the right one?
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1...5265470140.jpg

that looks right. i think the discussion about the white crane was different.

Derek Mar 16, 2007 3:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmfarley (Post 2693857)

Btw, the below project may be starting??? I cannot tell. Definately some earth work going on, but it seems like it is only on one part of the block whereas it seems like it it suppose to be the whole block.

15th & Island
http://www.ccdc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...propertyID=586
http://www.ccdc.com/images/propertyImages/Pinnacle.jpg

Pinnacle Development will be developing a mixed-use project consisting of approximately 620 condominium units, 20,000 square feet of commercial space, and 800 parking spaces in three levels of underground parking on an approximately 120,000 square foot "super-block" site bounded by Island Avenue and 14th, 15th, and J Streets. The development would create an approximately 57,000 square foot public park on the west half of the site, with the east half of the site being developed with two condominium towers of 31- and 39-stories (approximately 370 and 430 feet tall, respectively) above a 4-6 story base (45-80 feet tall). Construction is anticipated to commence in early 2007 and be completed in mid-2009.


that would be so awesome if its getting started;)

ucsbgaucho Mar 16, 2007 4:37 PM

Chula Vista bayfront plan released
 
Design unveiled for Chula Vista bayfront project
By Tanya Mannes
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

5:43 p.m. March 15, 2007
CHULA VISTA – In a plan that would transform Chula Vista's vacant bayfront, Gaylord Entertainment today unveiled its design for the massive, high-concept hotel and convention center the company hopes to build.

The complex includes a resort hotel of 1,500 to 2,000 rooms – which would be the largest in San Diego County – 400,000 square feet of meeting space, shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.

The design concept emphasizes the outdoors with a series of open courtyards and lots of glass windows – glazed to prevent bird strikes – to feature the natural beauty of the bay. The complex would include one 300-foot tower that the company said would have a “slender profile” when seen from Chula Vista's downtown.

At two meetings held back to back in Chula Vista City Hall on Thursday, the company presented artists' renderings to the Citizens Advisory Committee for the Chula Vista Bayfront Master Plan. Bennett Westbrook, the company's vice president for development, told the group the concept was developed by an architectural team from TVS, a company in Atlanta.

Gaylord, a Nashville, Tenn.-based company, owns a chain of massive “everything under one roof” hotel/convention centers that cater to associations and corporations.

The company's flagship property is the Opryland Hotel in Nashville. Since 2002, Gaylord has built similar projects near Orlando and Dallas, and has a project under construction in the Washington, D.C., area. The Chula Vista property would be the company's first West Coast venture.

City officials believe Chula Vista's 550-acre bayfront has great potential for commercial development.

For years, much of the land was taken up by an aerospace factory and the South Bay Power Plant. The factory buildings have been relocated farther from the water, and city officials are working to get the 47-year-old power plant demolished by 2010. The San Diego Unified Port District voted Tuesday to support the city by rejecting a plan to build another power plant on the Chula Vista bayfront.

Gaylord's investment in Chula Vista is expected to jump-start a Bayfront Master Plan that was drafted cooperatively by the port and the city. The plan, which was completed in 2005, includes Gaylord's 32-acre complex as well as 200 acres of public parks, two other hotels, restaurants, shops and condominiums.

Gaylord would invest more than $716 million in the hotel and convention center, with the remainder coming from Chula Vista and the port. In July 2006, Gaylord, the city and the port signed a letter of intent that outlines in general terms the company's plan.

As an incentive, the city and port agreed to provide tax-exempt public financing of $308 million to pay for infrastructure and a portion of the convention center. The letter of intent specifies that the subsidy would come from new revenue generated by the Gaylord development, such as hotel taxes.

The company has been negotiating with the city and the Port District since then, but details of the talks have not been disclosed.

The Gaylord project would create 6,500 construction jobs, according to an economic impact report prepared by HR&A Inc. Once the project is done, the complex is expected to permanently employ more than 2,000 people.

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gal...I1100689_1.jpg
http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gal...I1100690_1.jpg
http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gal...I1100691_1.jpg
http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gal...I1100946_1.jpg
http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gal...I1100947_1.jpg

ucsbgaucho Mar 16, 2007 5:20 PM

My question on the Gaylord project is, when the chargers were trying to find a developer to go in with them on the Qualcomm site, and they couldn't find anyone, why couldn't they go in with Gaylord? A stadium and hotel/convention center project on the Qualcomm site would have been perfect I think... Plenty of space, shared use of parking structures, and the pricetag of this gaylord project is right in line with what the Chargers estimate was.

sandiego_urban Mar 16, 2007 5:35 PM

Thanks for posting, ucsbgaucho! It's no wonder the officials at the SD Convention Center to the north are worried about this project happening. While it's location isn't as good as theirs, it will have all of the amenities to give it some tough competiion.

This will be great for CV and the rest of the South Bay. Perhaps it, along with a possible new Chargers Stadium, will help jumpstart a boom along the 5 corridor, south of downtown. :yes:

I'm glad they went with a single tower (300 feet) instead of 3 low rise buildings they originally proposed. I also think the design is more interesting than the new Hilton going up downtown.

Here's another pic that wasn't posted:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...I1100692_1.jpg

sandiego_urban Mar 16, 2007 5:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucsbgaucho (Post 2694626)
My question on the Gaylord project is, when the chargers were trying to find a developer to go in with them on the Qualcomm site, and they couldn't find anyone, why couldn't they go in with Gaylord? A stadium and hotel/convention center project on the Qualcomm site would have been perfect I think... Plenty of space, shared use of parking structures, and the pricetag of this gaylord project is right in line with what the Chargers estimate was.

You bring up a good point. Maybe it's not too late for talks to begin.

sandiego_urban Mar 16, 2007 5:47 PM

Flipping back a couple of pages, there are some great pics of downtown in there. I like bmfarley's idea of posting random shots here regularly :tup:

HurricaneHugo Mar 16, 2007 9:17 PM

That CV tower is ugly.

And what happened to all the updates on the projects?

I havent' been able to go downtown to check cuz im been studying for my finals next week. :(

Derek Mar 17, 2007 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandiego_urban (Post 2694699)
You bring up a good point. Maybe it's not too late for talks to begin.

God, i hope not:(

keg92101 Mar 17, 2007 4:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmfarley (Post 2693857)
It's not white, but who was the one that said it must be? I know I am down in the East Village all the time...that's where I work. That is the only new crane I am familiar with.

Btw, the below project may be starting??? I cannot tell. Definately some earth work going on, but it seems like it is only on one part of the block whereas it seems like it it suppose to be the whole block.

15th & Island
http://www.ccdc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...propertyID=586
http://www.ccdc.com/images/propertyImages/Pinnacle.jpg

If you look on the site, the 1 story building, which will be a cafe/grille for the park, is just about finished out as the pinnacle sales office. I think they are going to try to get this off the ground, pending sales, by years end. The DDA states that the park has to be completed by either the end of 2007 or the end of 2008, and I believe the project will extend the underground garage under a portion of the park.

keg92101 Mar 17, 2007 4:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandiego_urban (Post 2694689)
Thanks for posting, ucsbgaucho! It's no wonder the officials at the SD Convention Center to the north are worried about this project happening. While it's location isn't as good as theirs, it will have all of the amenities to give it some tough competiion.

This will be great for CV and the rest of the South Bay. Perhaps it, along with a possible new Chargers Stadium, will help jumpstart a boom along the 5 corridor, south of downtown. :yes:

I'm glad they went with a single tower (300 feet) instead of 3 low rise buildings they originally proposed. I also think the design is more interesting than the new Hilton going up downtown.

Here's another pic that wasn't posted:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...I1100692_1.jpg

This will not be any competion for San Diego's CC. This will merely serve as overflow as to what the SDCC cannot book due to its surplus of conventions. The SDCC has the gaslamp, CV has nothing.

Derek Mar 17, 2007 5:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg92101 (Post 2697168)
This will not be any competion for San Diego's CC. This will merely serve as overflow as to what the SDCC cannot book due to its surplus of conventions. The SDCC has the gaslamp, CV has nothing.

which is why they should just consider the Chargers Stadium for that site;)

Derek Mar 17, 2007 5:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg92101 (Post 2697165)
If you look on the site, the 1 story building, which will be a cafe/grille for the park, is just about finished out as the pinnacle sales office. I think they are going to try to get this off the ground, pending sales, by years end. The DDA states that the park has to be completed by either the end of 2007 or the end of 2008, and I believe the project will extend the underground garage under a portion of the park.

thats good :)

Urban Sky Mar 17, 2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek loves SD (Post 2697205)
which is why they should just consider the Chargers Stadium for that site;)

haha was that one of the options?

Derek Mar 18, 2007 1:46 AM

^no...but it should be ;)

Derek Mar 18, 2007 4:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucsbgaucho (Post 2694488)

think about it...thats downtown in the background of this pic...that would be such a nice backdrop for a stadium would it not? plus its on the water:)

keg92101 Mar 18, 2007 5:47 PM

East Village Haps
 
Hey,

I started a new blog on neighborhood hapennings in the East Village. This relates more to busines and real estate informartion, rather than construction progress.


http://eastvillagesandiego.blogspot.com/

Urban Sky Mar 18, 2007 6:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek loves SD (Post 2698671)
think about it...thats downtown in the background of this pic...that would be such a nice backdrop for a stadium would it not? plus its on the water:)

yeah, that would be nice...doubt its gonna happen though

OCtoSD Mar 18, 2007 8:29 PM

Looks like Cosmo will get of the ground
 
Was reading the details and was happy to see that it looks like we will see a start on cosmo:yes:

Located in downtown San Diego's East Village neighborhood.

Full block bounded by J Street and Island, 7th and 8th avenues

Simplon Corporation plans to construct a mixed-use project with 290 condominiums, 12,500 square feet of retail space, and 17,100 square feet of office space on the block bounded by J Street, 7th, 8th and Island avenues. The project will encompass the entire block and include the expansion of the existing Fire Station #4 facilities. The project is scheduled to start in Spring 2007, with a fall 2009 completion targeted.

OCtoSD Mar 18, 2007 8:33 PM

Strata has a new timeline as well, a little later but better than nothing

Located in downtown San Diego's East Village neighborhood.

Intracorp plans to develop a 236-unit condominium project with 12,100 square feet of retail space on the southwest corner of 10th Avenue and Market Street. Construction is scheduled to begin in spring 2008, with a winter 2009 completion.

OCtoSD Mar 18, 2007 8:41 PM

Couple more positive construction timeline updates
 
Library Tower also has a timeline update, suprised this one is going forward without the library

Located in downtown San Diego's East Village neighborhood.

Centurion Partners and Avion Development plan to build a 43-story mixed-use project on the northeast corner of Park Boulevard and K Street. The project will include 168 condominiums, 187 parking spaces and approximately 14,000 square feet of retail space. Construction is scheduled to begin in late 2007 with completion anticipated in early 2010.

Here is 15th and Island's details also with an update having them starting this year

Located in downtown San Diego's East Village neighborhood.

Pinnacle Development will be developing a mixed-use project consisting of approximately 620 condominium units, 20,000 square feet of commercial space, and 800 parking spaces in three levels of underground parking on an approximately 120,000 square foot "super-block" site bounded by Island Avenue and 14th, 15th, and J Streets. The development would create an approximately 57,000 square foot public park on the west half of the site, with the east half of the site being developed with two condominium towers of 31- and 39-stories (approximately 370 and 430 feet tall, respectively) above a 4-6 story base (45-80 feet tall). Construction is anticipated to commence in early 2007 and be completed in mid-2009.:)

OCtoSD Mar 18, 2007 8:42 PM

How much weight would you guys give to these timelines. Looks like 15th and Island is not a joke since they're finishing up the sales office.

Derek Mar 18, 2007 9:01 PM

as long as some progress is being made on any of these projects, i dont care how long it takes...i just want to see these things rising ;)

bmfarley Mar 18, 2007 9:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek loves SD (Post 2699840)
as long as some progress is being made on any of these projects, i dont care how long it takes...i just want to see these things rising ;)

Because the housing market is slowing down and will be that way for a while, I suspect we'll see fewer proposals until things strengthen.

Concerning proposals in the pipeline... the developers may not be that exposed to the vulnerabilities assuming they purchased the properties a few years ago when land costs were much lower. Also, with fewer development moving forward construction costs should be tempered... I would think? And additionally, many of these developments will not be completed for about 2 years... especially the larger ones like Library Tower. In 2 years the market could have bottomed out by then and buyers could be returning.

With everything said, if I were a developer of a tower... I'd tend to want to watch and see what the market is doing before deciding to build. I remember reading an article in the Voice that said something along the lines that the cost of planning and building a tower, and the return based on the market for units, yeilded a 20% or so return. If the market softens... that 20% return could be nominal.

By the way, I tend not to believe in those construction timelines. When they start... I'll believe it.

Derek Mar 18, 2007 10:56 PM

OCtoSD...where did you find that information? its juicy:)

spoonman Mar 18, 2007 10:56 PM

I started a bunch of new threads under the "highrise construction" forum.
I started ones for:

Electra - 43 Floors
One Library Circle (Library Tower) - 43 Floors
Vantage Point -4o Floors
15th & Island - 31 & 39 Floors
Bayside at the Embarcadero - 36 Floors
Sapphire Tower - 32 Floors

Could someone please post pics of the projects under construction!!!!!!! Especially the ones like 15th and Island that are just getting a start with the new sales office and cafe being completed.

OCtoSD Mar 19, 2007 12:31 AM

I got all of that information off of the ccdc website. If you go to all projects on the left hand side, or to the interactive map and click on individual projects you can get the blurbs. What I posted was the blurbs for the projects that are suppost to have starts in 2007 and one 2008. Below is the link to the project list. And below that is a blurb for a bosa project with an 07 start that I had not yet seen.


http://www.ccdc.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/projects.home

15 and Island
Located in downtown San Diego's Marina neighborhood.

Block bounded by First and Second avenues and Island and J streets

Bosa Development is proposing to construct a 38-story, mixed-use project consisting of 172 condominiums, 23,000 sf of retail space and 435 parking spaces on the block bounded by First and Second avenues and Island and J streets. The project would convert the existing J Street parking lot into a public plaza. Construction is anticipated to begin in late 2007 with completion targeted for spring 2010.

Derek Mar 19, 2007 1:51 AM

ok thats what i thought...i was just wondering if there was another site out there or something like that :)

spoonman Mar 19, 2007 3:47 AM

Does anyone know why the project below has taken SOOOOOO long to get going??? As far as I know the site is a parking lot since the building before it (the one that housed the popular cigar bar) was demolished. Is it held up in litigation because of the eminent domain issue?

http://www.ccdc.com/images/propertyImages/ACF8C.jpg
Quote:

Marriott Renaissance HotelLocated in downtown San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter neighborhood.

Marriott Hotels is planning a 12-story, 344-room full-service hotel with a 6,400 square-foot ballroom, 3,900 square feet of meeting space, 5,800 square feet of pre-function space, 7,000 square feet of retail space and underground parking to accommodate approximately 205 vehicles, for the north side of J Street between Fifth and Sixth avenues. Construction is expected to begin in early 2006 with a late 2007 completion targeted.

Derek Mar 19, 2007 3:51 AM

^i dont know...but that site pisses me off...by far the ugliest thing on Fifth...they need to get that thing off the ground:hell:

spoonman Mar 19, 2007 3:56 AM

And what about this one across the street too??? Anyone know what's going on with these 2 Marriott properties?

http://www.ccdc.com/images/propertyI...sidenceINn.jpg
Residence Inn by Marriott - GaslampLocated in downtown San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter neighborhood.

J 5th LLC is planning a hotel project for the northern half of the block bounded by Fifth and Sixth avenues, J and K streets. The 12-story extended-stay hotel would include 185 rooms, 8,000 square feet of retail space and 148 subterranean valet parking spaces. The hotel will be built around the historic 1900 Brunswig Drug Company building with all current uses/tenants unchanged. The project is expected to begin construction in early 2007 with a late 2008 completion targeted.

Derek Mar 19, 2007 3:57 AM

^i dont know...but that site pisses me off...by far the second ugliest thing on Fifth...they need to get that thing off the ground:hell:


;)

bmfarley Mar 19, 2007 4:08 AM

Here are some pictures I took on St Patricks Day of a few sites and buildings planned or going up. In a couple instances there are almost complete:


15th & Gateway

I am unsure what is really ging on here. It's been said that a park is going in and the park must be completed before the building(s) go in. And, a parkign structure, or part of, will go beneath. I am unsure this makes sense. After all, the park would be in the way during construction of the towers... and who wants to use a park when a building is going up right next to it.

Taken from 14th & J looking northerly onto block bounded by 14th & 15th, and J & Island. The park cafe building appears to be built aleady... it is on the far end of the lot in the pic below.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/15Island.jpg

Not much else happening on this lot. This picture is of the same block, but of the eastern face.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ndEastFace.jpg

This is an illustration of what's planned for the site, which is barrowed from the CCDC website:

http://www.ccdc.com/images/propertyImages/Pinnacle.jpg

By the way, Island has a nice view of the Manchester Grand.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...slandView4.jpg


Aria

I cannot help but be impressed with Aria. The original illustrations from the CCDC site did not do the building any justice. To me it looks very impressive as it looks over the SR163 entrance.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...Aria031707.jpg


Vantage Point

It appears they are starting on the 3rd level. The below shot is from 11th Avenue looking directly west. The intent is to illustrate 'what could be' or 'what will be.' VP will be as tall as Symphony Towers in the background.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...Face031707.jpg


Aperature

First, another image barrowed from the CCDC website.

http://www.ccdc.com/images/propertyI...nBeech_LAT.jpg

And a picture taken yesterday:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ture031707.jpg

Current

Current is pretty far along too. Below is from the CCDC site.

http://www.ccdc.com/images/propertyI...0Rendering.jpg

And a picture taken yesterday.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...rent031707.jpg


Pacific Highway

Altough it's not a project, here's a picture of Pacific Highway looking north from Harbor Drive. I am thinking it'll serve as a 'before' picture and can used for comparison for when the NBC project is done, as well as the hotel towers at Broadway, and the Bosa Tower at G (if it ever gets built). Heck, maybe Bosa at the Embarcadero will be present? But I doubt it considering it'll kinda be behind the Grand Towers.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...View031707.jpg

Derek Mar 19, 2007 4:11 AM

nice little update :)

Urban Sky Mar 19, 2007 4:16 AM

that update was mega fuckin sweet. thanks for all the pictures. i cant wait until that view on pacific hwy changes! thats prime real estate there. if they do that street right, it can completely change that swreet for the better.

Derek Mar 19, 2007 4:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmfarley (Post 2700715)




Pacific Highway

Altough it's not a project, here's a picture of Pacific Highway looking north from Harbor Drive. I am thinking it'll serve as a 'before' picture and can used for comparison for when the NBC project is done, as well as the hotel towers at Broadway, and the Bosa Tower at G (if it ever gets built). Heck, maybe Bosa at the Embarcadero will be present? But I doubt it considering it'll kinda be behind the Grand Towers.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...View031707.jpg


dont forget Lane Field!;)

bmfarley Mar 19, 2007 4:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek loves SD (Post 2700756)
dont forget Lane Field!;)

I forgot the name, but yes. I cited it with the following, "...as well as the hotel towers at Broadway..."

Derek Mar 19, 2007 4:32 AM

gotcha ;)

spoonman Mar 19, 2007 4:43 AM

This new Lane Field development makes me sick...The architect should be ashamed, its a modern version of the Holiday Inn towers, which perpetuate the very image this city doesn't need, pink cinderblock towers with ragged palm trees and massive parking lots. If it's not enough to look like the Holiday Inn abomination, they're twin towers too...:dead:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...lane_field.jpg

Derek Mar 19, 2007 4:49 AM

they are twin towers...but they are better than parking lots...plus if IM Pei does design a world class building to the west of OAP and it gets built then it might take away from the uglyness ;)

spoonman Mar 19, 2007 4:51 AM

^good point

Derek Mar 19, 2007 4:53 AM

plus imagine the Embarcadero Visionary Plan along with this...its gonna be nice...i agree they arent the greatest towers in the world...but these are basically only place holder designs so the City would approve the plans...;)

bmfarley Mar 19, 2007 5:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek loves SD (Post 2700802)
plus imagine the Embarcadero Visionary Plan along with this...its gonna be nice...i agree they arent the greatest towers in the world...but these are basically only place holder designs so the City would approve the plans...;)

The Port Authority is the reviewing agency for Lane Field. What they approve is the final say.

Derek Mar 19, 2007 5:50 AM

oh really??? thanks for the correction ;)

HurricaneHugo Mar 19, 2007 9:57 AM

One thing I just noticed about Vantage Point.....it's going to block my view of Symphony Towers (my favorite SD building) from my house. :(

And how much does Aria have left to top out?

Derek Mar 19, 2007 2:29 PM

^im not too sure...but id say 3 or 4 floors??

wheres your house? that sucks :(

stockjock Mar 19, 2007 3:08 PM

Anyone know why I can no longer receive e-mail updates when a new message is posted here? I've tried to set notifications as a preference, but no go.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.