SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Europe (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Skyscrapercity.com II (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108647)

Swede Jun 18, 2006 10:17 PM

Skyscrapercity.com II

The old thread got a bit over-long (641 posts) so here's a new one.

Pray continue, ladies and gentlemen.

mic of orion Jun 18, 2006 11:57 PM

as long we don't get troll infestation here, otherwise to all trolls,

http://www.network54.com/Realm/Smile...milies1119.gif

Dardani Jun 19, 2006 12:35 AM

so what are we supposed to talk about? lol

Exarchus Jun 20, 2006 9:14 AM

Someone said ssc is dead when I have load of threads to read in the dlm now.......

mic of orion Jun 20, 2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exarchus
Someone said ssc is dead when I have load of threads to read in the dlm now.......

matt, nobody is telling you SSC is dead, but could be considered as dead bc of all nationalism and bs going there, the fact I need to talk to Admins to get ppl like KM banned is taking a Mickey, before I had to talk to you and Shiro, and bob's your uncle KM is out, now that he is protected by Sigi and his honchos, it is taking a piss.

And do I need to tell you what I think of Sigi, if my previous post weren't direct enough, you fully well know what I think of some mods and forumers in SSC, If I had it all of them would be goner, no question about it. If they come back I'd kick there arses again and again, no more s**t.

And the fact I need to tell ppl what is acceptable on forums, it is not my f***g job it is yours Matt I should not even bother with such bs, I am there for pleasure not headache, OK I know you are not to blame I can't ask you to inspect every thread and every post therefore it is not fair from me, but still you know the usual suspects, you know what to do. :tup:

Exarchus Jun 20, 2006 1:21 PM

I suppose if I asked for the banning power I would get them. But really I don't want them, some people would then make a lot of allegations and it would make the moderation more complicated. The downside is banning people like KM is much harder now, and the same people are also complaining at this lol. Somehow it's very ironic.

Grumpy Jun 20, 2006 1:38 PM

no comment

PhilippeMtl Jun 20, 2006 3:17 PM

Skyscrapercity is invaded by torontians idiots.

CHapp Jun 20, 2006 3:26 PM

:previous: the invasion originates not only in Toronto, Philippe -- far from it! :haha:

Quote:

The fallacy of this argument has already been pointed out. And guess what: seems it's your tank thread that occasionally causes google to show ads for war memorabilia.

M II A II R II K Jun 20, 2006 3:59 PM

That depends on whether or not SSC wants to be a chat site as much as an on topic site. But then you would have loads of people posting how are not even interested in skyscrapers.

Warcry Jun 20, 2006 4:14 PM

ssc has got brilliant forums :) but some of the people on them :yuck:

Exarchus Jun 20, 2006 4:52 PM

If you dislike the skysbar thread on tanks, Whosehomepage, don't click on it and even less people ask you to click the add.

Better such thread than a SSC bashing one, if there is a forum that has a problem, it's this one here.

Mercutio Jun 20, 2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

It's not SSC that's dead. It's Euroscrapers that's dead - including (especially?) the DLM.

Dardani Jun 21, 2006 2:16 AM

you guys should check out EE section. past the nationalism and trolls there's some nice threads there :D

SrbijaCG Jun 21, 2006 11:29 AM

LOL...banning me? Good luck, what else can I tell you:D

Citrus-Fruit Jun 21, 2006 11:38 AM

Is SSC working for everyone else? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

mic of orion Jun 21, 2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SrbijaCG

you try your BS here and you'll get a ban in no time, here you don't enjoy Sigi's protection.

Swede Jun 21, 2006 12:05 PM

Guys. Calm it down or this thread is gone and you won't get a new one to b!tch in.

Dardani Jun 21, 2006 3:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SrbijaCG

is this KM? hi KM :jester:

Exarchus Jun 22, 2006 11:49 AM

Yeah he is KM. Islom is banned on SSC.