SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diagrams (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Log-in fail (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249031)

koops65 Nov 13, 2021 6:11 PM

Log-in fail

I cannot seem to log in to my illustrator account, is something wrong with the website?

Etesia Nov 14, 2021 2:55 PM

I have no problem.

Anders Franzén Nov 14, 2021 9:02 PM

Seems to work for me

koops65 Nov 14, 2021 10:08 PM

Thanks for the answers... I guess I'll have to contact Dylan to see if he can figure it out.

LeeWilson Nov 17, 2021 3:37 AM

I have the same problem. I've tried different browsers, different computers, I've tried waiting for it to resolve itself, but it's been two months and no luck.

WhipperSnapper Nov 17, 2021 10:39 PM

damn. that sucks.

koops65 Nov 18, 2021 1:34 AM

agreed

I tried the same things, also numerous passwords, still nothing...

WhipperSnapper Nov 18, 2021 9:53 PM

I had some issues early this year. It logged me in. It wouldn't keep me logged in when I opened new tabs.

koops65 Nov 19, 2021 12:36 AM

Dylan reset my account and that fixed it, I can log-in again... :cheers:

melbourneman Nov 19, 2021 6:33 AM

same with me, been going on for a long time, sure its gonna be fixed soon

melbourneman Nov 19, 2021 6:34 AM

lucky, i still cant log in :(

LeeWilson Nov 19, 2021 10:38 AM

What does resetting your account entail?

koops65 Nov 19, 2021 3:51 PM

I dont know exactly.
Try contacting Dylan to get it fixed. He's the one who knows.

SKYPARIS Dec 5, 2021 10:42 AM

I have been trying to login on my Skyscraperpage diagram account for one week now, with several new passwords, but it still does not work. I have contacted Dylan Leblanc and I am waiting for his answer

melbourneman Dec 5, 2021 1:44 PM

it hasn't been working for months

SKYPARIS Dec 22, 2021 12:49 AM

According to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), I think it is not very legal to prevent users from accessing their account for months!

melbourneman Dec 22, 2021 7:48 AM

well, lets hope at least they can get it done before the start of next year, if not then its a huge problem. I keep having to email my drawings in order to get them up, hopefully that can change soon

melbourneman Dec 28, 2021 9:33 AM

being positive about this, I hope when the new year arrives, something big will happen.... hopefully. But sadly it's now been almost half a year of this log in the issue being in place, it should be the main objective for the staff

LaFancyy May 18, 2022 2:19 PM

contact "Dylan"?

How does one go about getting their account reset? I am new and I don't know how to contact "Dylan"

Snow_Wolf Aug 27, 2022 9:13 AM

I'm having this exact same problem :(

I made an account today so I could add some missing buildings and whenever I try to log in from diagrams or database, after I put in my password and email, nothing happens at all after I click.

WhipperSnapper Aug 29, 2022 9:25 PM

One cannot create an account to edit the database.

Snow_Wolf Aug 30, 2022 8:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper (Post 9715711)
One cannot create an account to edit the database.

I simply cannot log in on that account at all. How would I go about adding a few missing buildings? I went through the full process of making an account and it acknowledges whether passwords are right or wrong, just nothing happens at all if I try to log in. It seems the account actually exists, I just can't log into it.

CRKMRRMK Aug 30, 2022 1:58 PM

Delete

WhipperSnapper Aug 30, 2022 9:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow_Wolf (Post 9716169)
I simply cannot log in on that account at all. How would I go about adding a few missing buildings? I went through the full process of making an account and it acknowledges whether passwords are right or wrong, just nothing happens at all if I try to log in. It seems the account actually exists, I just can't log into it.

Bare with me as I'm a little confused. When you say add a few missing buildings do you mean adding drawings or adding new building entries to the database? The account is to add drawings for review. You can't add new building entries or edit existing building entries.

Nevermind, if this is over adding drawings and being unable to do so or if you happen to have an editor's account from the administration.

WhipperSnapper Aug 30, 2022 9:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRKMRRMK (Post 9716289)
^<>^ Snow Wolf,,, have to remember you ... this is a site full of injustices ... there are Canadians like the above one full idiots trying to be God... but ignore like me... told you already to clean your browse history to see if helps... me ... never had in 20 years such problem just like said guys like above trying to push the rug ... but even related to mods superiors nothing happened. it is a site you have to remember it is almost abandoned ... guys never did an effort in illustrations and the building pages are most empty

Who's the megalomaniac? I'm accepting the new parameters eventhough I don't like them. You're the one trying to destroy the place because you aren't getting what you want; also think because you aren't getting what you want that you are being ignored.

You're editor buddy booted off the database years ago was trying to make SSP identical to Emporis including replacing correctly sourced data with Emporis nonsense . I spent hours fixing his edits. Injustice? Just more of your delusions of grandeur.

I'm an editor. I've never been an illustrator. Two different things.

Snow_Wolf Aug 30, 2022 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper (Post 9716878)
Bare with me as I'm a little confused. When you say add a few missing buildings do you mean adding drawings or adding new building entries to the database? The account is to add drawings for review. You can't add new building entries or edit existing building entries.

Nevermind, if this is over adding drawings and being unable to do so or if you happen to have an editor's account from the administration.

Oh yeah, I just mean add missing buildings to the database. I'm awful at drawing. I feel like the form of submitting a building request is a little overcomplicated and I could just do it on my own. I understand there's a risk of vandals, but if there's no ability to delete buildings and you can only add maybe 2 buildings day, it couldn't cause too many problems, could it? Just my idea.

WhipperSnapper Aug 31, 2022 12:49 AM

Unfortunately, you have to submit a request and wait.

I don't support anyone being able to make an account and edit info. I'm warmer to an editor having to approve changes made by a "visitor" before they go public. It's not enjoyable adding these requests. Still, I don't think editors rubber stamping changes would be good for accuracy.

CRKMRRMK Aug 31, 2022 7:32 PM

Delete

Anders Franzén Sep 17, 2022 10:16 AM

My turn to get this problem now. Guess I'll pm Dylan

Anders Franzén Sep 20, 2022 6:05 PM

Seems to work now. idk if anyone did anything

Quilmeño89 Sep 25, 2022 9:41 PM

Same problem for the first time.