SkyscraperPage Forum

SkyscraperPage Forum (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Europe (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Skyscrapercity.com II (https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108647)

Swede Dec 11, 2008 4:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mic of orion (Post 3960390)
Swede, sorry m8, but you need real life ;) I can barley bother to come to SSC and talk to ppl, to mod 3 forums is way to much, I'd rather play games, go out and spend time with my gf ;)

Glad to see you are getting that department sorted :)

PS, yep I know you from Nordic forums and must say you are good mod there, you and Atlantic are doing fine job, considering how many big headed guys you've got there.

hehe, My life on-line has now led to a IRL life too :D /how'd you think I met my girl? and just last monday I was at a meeting for Yimby with the Green party at City Hall. Trying to influence real life politics :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpy (Post 3962612)
Hi , I mod the ROS section at SSC since many years.
I tried to update the European section here but there is to less response so I only stick to the Berlin thread with Khazars.
The main reason here at SSP for me is Chicago.

Yeah, the €-section is slow - but thanks to a group of core members it is alive and has a great concentration of updates/knowledge. It wouldn't be the SSP €forum without Grumpy :)

wjfox2004 Jan 15, 2009 2:14 PM

No new posts are showing.

The Dear Leader Mar 5, 2009 12:45 PM

Is it down again?

wjfox2004 Mar 5, 2009 12:52 PM

Apparently so. No idea why though.

Let me take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my new website -

http://www.futuretimeline.net

:D

GENIUS LOCI Mar 5, 2009 2:39 PM

Spammer

mine is in signature :D

P.S.
I want SSC back. Right now!

LT4f Mar 5, 2009 3:04 PM

weird, it's completely down, as if it doesn't even exist!!!!
a world without SSC!

GENIUS LOCI Mar 5, 2009 3:23 PM

On LINE!!

GENIUS LOCI Mar 5, 2009 3:37 PM

No more :(

Last night (US Time) About 3/4 of our servers magically "rebooted" and did not start up properly

We are currently working on the issue, and waiting on blacksun (our datacenter) to get everything back up, then tell us what happened.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but in the meantime invite you to visit The Casual Discourse Forums, It's basically a giant skybar!

Alternatively, for more information on what you really came here for, check out SkyscraperNews! Thanks for your patience
--DaiTengu
SkyscraperCity Sysadmin

Accura Mar 5, 2009 4:00 PM

looks like it could be down for quite some time...

wjfox2004 Mar 5, 2009 4:36 PM

I think my account has been hacked.

GENIUS LOCI Mar 5, 2009 4:48 PM

Do you mean right now on SSP?

Who am I speaking with then?

wjfox2004 Mar 5, 2009 4:55 PM

I mean on SSC... I can't login. It says the password has been changed.

i_am_hydrogen Mar 5, 2009 5:16 PM

Apparently, someone didn't appreciate one of the predictions on your website, and this is pay-back.

GENIUS LOCI Mar 5, 2009 5:17 PM

I don't think your account has been hacked. I think it's a problem of database as usual

wjfox2004 Mar 5, 2009 7:36 PM

Could somebody please alert Jan, Gothicform or DaiTengu to the fact that I can't login to SSC? I've tried requesting a new password - but I'm still waiting for the email... nothing seems to be happening. :(

i_am_hydrogen Mar 5, 2009 9:11 PM

^Done.

wjfox2004 Mar 5, 2009 10:14 PM

Thanks mate.

Grumpy Apr 1, 2009 1:17 PM

Is this some stupid april fool's prank ?

Quote:

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 2 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

Eric Offereins May 7, 2009 8:21 PM

This one is funny: :haha:

Quote:

It appears someone has tripped over a power cord at the datacenter.

A short time ago, I noticed that about 2/3 of our servers suddenly went offline. Apparently there's been some sort of power issue, and a we're having problems getting a few of them back up and running. We don't have an ETA on when they'll be back up, but we hope soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but in the meantime invite you to visit The Casual Discourse Forums, It's basically a giant skybar!

Alternatively, for more information on what you really came here for, check out SkyscraperNews! Thanks for your patience
SkyscraperCity Sysadmin

malec Jun 14, 2009 12:07 PM

404 - Not Found
???