PDA

View Full Version : Residences at the Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia

FlyersFan118
Aug 4, 2005, 9:54 PM
Residences at the Ritz-Carlton has been changed to 44 stories from 57 stories and 742'.

volguus zildrohar
Aug 4, 2005, 10:06 PM
It has also been rezoned for a maximum height of 526 feet.

Philly-Drew
Aug 7, 2005, 4:06 PM
Uh, Is this the "official thread" for the Residences at the Ritz-Carlton for us Philly SSP geeks? I think this thread may be a bit premature. Have they even done anything at that site other then post the building permit? Until they are actually building something there, maybe we should hold off on this thread?

The original permit for the 57 story building was there for like 18 months and they still haven't started building.

If we do move forward with this thread, then FF118, can you please add to the first post a bit of history of the project, a few more details about the current state of the project and post some renderings (a-la Volguus Zildrohar)?

Thanks.

Born Pure Philly
Aug 7, 2005, 7:03 PM
Uh, Is this the "official thread" for the Residences at the Ritz-Carlton for us Philly SSP geeks? I think this thread may be a bit premature. Have they even done anything at that site other then post the building permit? Until they are actually building something there, maybe we should hold off on this thread?

The original permit for the 57 story building was there for like 18 months and they still haven't started building.

If we do move forward with this thread, then FF118, can you please add to the first post a bit of history of the project, a few more details about the current state of the project and post some renderings (a-la Volguus Zildrohar)?

Thanks.

This thread is not the construction thread. This thread is requesting one of the illustrators to draw a diagram of RATR. I'd wait on asking for someone to draw it until we know the height of the building.

Joey D
Aug 11, 2005, 11:23 PM
480 feet. It's official.

Born Pure Philly
Aug 12, 2005, 5:41 AM
480 feet. It's official.

Actually 485.

LMich
Sep 11, 2005, 6:07 PM
Done/

jsbrook
Dec 28, 2014, 3:44 PM
With the W now looking to be a go, do people think buying in this building with an aim to sell within 5 years is a good investment? One of the condos where the views won't be impacted by the Ritz. I am deliberating. On the one hand, there remain so many unpurchased condos. On the other hand, 15th and Chestnut is still not so great. But I see that changing over the next few years with the W coming in, the Avenir, and hopefully some other high end tenants taking over spots on Chestnut between 16th and Broad Street. I could see this really driving values up. But then again, with all the new condos about to spring up in Center City, has the Ritz really just missed the boat? Thoughts?