PDA

View Full Version : Quebec fires

sunsetmountainland
Jun 12, 2023, 2:42 AM
Why is there so many fires in Canada today? ;)

I find it interesting how these all started at the same time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8hJFGqD_xs

I understand I will be called a conspiracy therorist! I find it interesting that this catastrophe happens during a carbon tax increase? Also it happens at the same time as the drama trudeau is facing! :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgKb199-PW4

WhipperSnapper
Jun 12, 2023, 1:19 PM
It's well documented too that the fires started right after Trudeau met with the Jews who are confirmed to have space lasers.

Wildfires are a part of the life cycle. All it takes is a combination of environmental factors to supercharge them. This has all happened before and it will happened again.

thebasketballgeek
Jun 12, 2023, 1:35 PM
It's well documented too that the fires started right after Trudeau met with the Jews who are confirmed to have space lasers.

Wildfires are a part of the life cycle. All it takes is a combination of environmental factors to supercharge them. This has all happened before and it will happened again.

Not at this frequency or this early in the summer.

Drybrain
Jun 12, 2023, 2:02 PM
Could it be that lightning strikes created several roughly concurrent fire outbreaks which grew rapidly due to abnormally dry soil and forest conditions?

OR

Is it that Justin Trudeau is secretly employing a team of arsonists to burn down part of his own country to drum up political support?

I guess we'll never know.

Hawrylyshyn
Jun 12, 2023, 2:09 PM
Could it be that lightning strikes created several roughly concurrent fire outbreaks which grew rapidly due to abnormally dry soil and forest conditions?

OR

Is it that Justin Trudeau is secretly employing a team of arsonists to burn down part of his own country to drum up political support?

I guess we'll never know.

It's obviously the latter ;) we all know abnormally dry forests aren't as prone to forest fires

MonctonRad
Jun 12, 2023, 2:12 PM
It's obviously the latter ;) we all know abnormally dry forests aren't as prone to forest fires

I'm going with the Jewish space laser hypothesis.

Space lasers would make dandy incendiary devices, and JT would be well acquainted with worldwide Jewish bankers via the WEF Davos summits and the Rothschilds.........

Burn down the forests to rally support for radical climate change policies that would in turn destroy Alberta's economy.

It's just so obvious. :rolleyes: :haha: :runaway:

Acajack
Jun 12, 2023, 2:22 PM

Those forests also have way more people living in them and more development than ever before, so this means that fires are going to have greater and greater impacts going forward.

Nouvellecosse
Jun 12, 2023, 2:34 PM
I haven't signed into Facebook in about 2 years now. I thought I was done with it permanently but I should've known it would eventually manage to track me down.

J.OT13
Jun 12, 2023, 3:46 PM
It's not even funny. Clearly these fires are caused by an extremely hot start to the summer, and little rain, something we've been seeing more and more of because of... wait for it... CLIMATE CHANGE.

But yeah, you have morons like Doug Ford who's saying it's not climate change, it's 50/50 lighting strikes/human activity (as in, camp fires gone bad, not, you know, destroying the planet).

Worse yet is nut cases like Mad Max Bernier, who is saying that it's climate arsonists trying to push their agenda by lighting fires. We're going to fake climate change to convince governments to act on climate change? WTF!? :uhh:

Floods, of course, are caused by dams. Doesn't matter why the dams had to be open. Not sure how they explain away tornados, derechos and more frequent and powerful hurricanes.

O-tacular
Jun 12, 2023, 3:48 PM
https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2023/01/14/this-is-fine_wide-0077dc0607062e15b476fb7f3bd99c5f340af356-s1400-c100.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/ec/1a/90ec1a319a36fb40cd90df7a996a9f39.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a2/9a/90/a29a9060b42e486e4fde7fc6a3cfc96b--satirical-cartoons-truth-hurts.jpg

WhipperSnapper
Jun 12, 2023, 4:04 PM
It's not even funny. Clearly these fires are caused by an extremely hot start to the summer, and little rain, something we've been seeing more and more of because of... wait for it... CLIMATE CHANGE.

But yeah, you have morons like Doug Ford who's saying it's not climate change, it's 50/50 lighting strikes/human activity (as in, camp fires gone bad, not, you know, destroying the planet).

Worse yet is nut cases like Mad Max Bernier, who is saying that it's climate arsonists trying to push their agenda by lighting fires. We're going to fake climate change to convince governments to act on climate change? WTF!? :uhh:

Floods, of course, are caused by dams. Doesn't matter why the dams had to be open. Not sure how they explain away tornados, derechos and more frequent and powerful hurricanes.

Climate change is having an impact on this fire season but. at the same time, saying that the fires are a result of climate change in capital letters is only provide fuel to those that think climate change is overblown and hooey. This is a terrible start to the fire season and the worst start in our lifetime. Our lifetimes are relatively short. Empirical data for the strength and prevalence of other natural disasters is far more obvious an effect of climate change.

J.OT13
Jun 12, 2023, 4:38 PM
Climate change is having an impact on this fire season but. at the same time, saying that the fires are a result of climate change in capital letters is only provide fuel to those that think climate change is overblown and hooey. This is a terrible start to the fire season and the worst start in our lifetime. Our lifetimes are relatively short. Empirical data for the strength and prevalence of other natural disasters is far more obvious an effect of climate change.

Yes, of course, forest fires have been a thing since the beginning of time, but the frequency and shear land area destroyed is due to climate change. It's as bad as it is because of climate change. Forest fire is becoming a "season" like "hurricane season".

The Ottawa-Gatineau region has gotten 3 "hundred year" floods in the last 6 years. Floods have always happened, but not at this degree or frequency.