PDA

View Full Version : Media job - Seattle

arbeiter
Mar 25, 2008, 6:38 PM
I don't normally do this, but I've been sitting in interviews for my department and I am really not satisfied with any of our candidates.

The job is basically entry-level working in the continuity/traffic side of television, you would basically need to have either a media degree and some customer service skills, or some college and a fairly strong background of working with high-level internal customers, perhaps having some analysis skills, tehnical skills, etc. It's in the Seattle Center area and the benefits are great (pay is only okay.) If you know anyone who might fit this criteria, let me know immediately! I'm desperate to get a few good candidates in the running. You don't have to have media or TV experience, but if you don't, be able to demonstrate a strong resume that shows you can do reasonably demanding admin work.

PM me if this sounds remotely interesting.

James Bond Agent 007
Mar 25, 2008, 6:58 PM
How much does it pay?

James Bond Agent 007
Mar 25, 2008, 7:02 PM
Speaking of interviews, I have one in Federal Way in a few hours. Wish me luck - I've been looking for a goddamn GIS job for over a year and a half!! :mad: I was actually offered one last summer but it went kaput after just a few days for no fault of my own. :( Lately I've gotten so desperate I've started selling maps for one of my previous bosses from a few years ago (at least someone is willing to hire me!). Unfortunately this is 100% commission and these particular maps are a tough sell. :(

arbeiter
Mar 25, 2008, 7:25 PM
Not all that well, probably over 35 but under 40. It's most ideally suited to someone who's really not into driving across the floating bridge and who is in the beginning 3-5 years of their career span.