Nov 28, 2007, 8:13 PM
Hey Kevin, where are you?

Mopacs
Nov 28, 2007, 8:29 PM
Last Activity: 11-19-2007 11:04 PM

Hopefully not too much tryptophan over Thanksgiving :(

RobDSM
Nov 30, 2007, 6:20 PM
I hope everything is okay wherever you are Kevin. We need our regular dosages of skyscraper data and trivia.

JAM
Nov 30, 2007, 9:00 PM
I think I spotted KFT today on top of 360 taking measurements of the spire now that the skeleton is in place. Maybe he is busy preparing new data for us :)

Boris
Nov 30, 2007, 11:45 PM
That's pretty funny,

But I do hope he's just on vacation somewhere and alright.

hookem
Dec 1, 2007, 12:23 AM
Me too. Hope everything is OK and he's just taking a break. The forums aren't the same without you, Kevin.

austlar1
Dec 7, 2007, 6:29 AM
Is Kevin still MIA? It is kind of strange in these parts without his input. Maybe he got a job! Anyway, I hope he is OK.

jaga185
Dec 7, 2007, 8:37 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering where he is, when he gets back he's going to see all the love he gets lol.

ydoc14
Dec 7, 2007, 5:12 PM
Yeah Kevin, every week you've been gone the Marriott has gotten a little shorter...seriously ;)

arbeiter
Dec 7, 2007, 7:05 PM
I noticed his absence too, I was like, "where's the semi-unrelated reference to Austin in every national thread?"

If it were most other people, you'd just think they had a life and didn't have time for SSP, but, Kevin's an SSP nerd so it does look weird :(

Surely someone has his phone number or personal email?

Boris
Dec 7, 2007, 9:34 PM
Yes, if someone has his info, see what's going on. Beginning to get worried here.

RobDSM
Dec 7, 2007, 9:36 PM
I seem to recall reading posts from him in the past where he had computer problems and was out of the forum for a long stretch. Maybe this is another instance of that? :shrug:

TXLove
Dec 7, 2007, 10:03 PM
Maybe I should go walk the neighborhood to see if there is a sighting being that we stay not too far from each other!!!!! in all seriousness I hope everything is ok

Trae
Dec 7, 2007, 10:20 PM
I've been wondering where he has been, too. Especially after the little battles that were going on in the other threads.

LoneStarMike
Dec 7, 2007, 10:45 PM
I seem to recall reading posts from him in the past where he had computer problems and was out of the forum for a long stretch. Maybe this is another instance of that? :shrug:

That's what I was thinking. I remembered a post he made last summer on another forum (http://www.fortwortharchitecture.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1695) that mentioned computer problems as the reason for his absence back then.

Boris
Dec 7, 2007, 10:46 PM
I just called his home number. I remembered he had given it to me when we were going to meet in Austin in October, so I checked my old PM's and found it.

When I called, I got the phone company message stating the number is "temporarily disconnected".

He also gave me his e-mail and I sent him an e-mail message as well. We'll see if I get a response.

Complex01
Dec 7, 2007, 11:28 PM
I've been wondering where he has been, too. Especially after the little battles that were going on in the other threads.

Aint that the truth...

I think its time for a drink, Happy Friday, he he...

:cheers:

MichaelB
Dec 8, 2007, 2:47 PM
I just called his home number. I remembered he had given it to me when we were going to meet in Austin in October, so I checked my old PM's and found it.

When I called, I got the phone company message stating the number is "temporarily disconnected".

He also gave me his e-mail and I sent him an e-mail message as well. We'll see if I get a response.

Thanks for the info and please keep us posted. It is amazing how much he contributes to this community.

Kevin..... come home! I'll buy the first round!

Major AWACS
Dec 8, 2007, 4:24 PM
Wo ist mein KFT? Dov'e' KFT? Donde esta KFT?

Ciao,
AWACS

DrewDizzle
Dec 8, 2007, 8:20 PM

Maybe Kevin is really Alex Jones? If that's the case, call him at Gitmo. :jester:

greenbelt
Dec 10, 2007, 9:32 PM
Hopefully, it's just a computer problem, but you can log onto skyscraperpage on any computer, anywhere in the world...KEV miss you man!
Where are you?

Jdawgboy
Dec 12, 2007, 7:06 PM
It would be really cool if he showed up for the forum meet and suprised us all.

Boris
Dec 12, 2007, 7:19 PM
He hasn't responded to my e-mail.

Trae
Dec 12, 2007, 10:08 PM
I hope nothing has happened to him.

hookem
Dec 12, 2007, 10:28 PM
Maybe the forum meet people can go and knock on his door. He's posted views from his street that pretty much narrows it down to a couple of streets in south austin, should be easy to spot the house with a garage (and maybe backyard) full of legos.

Hope he is okay.

matttwentyeight
Dec 13, 2007, 7:41 AM
i think if this shows anything, it shows that we love you kevin! you help this forum be what it is! what many fail to see is that you work your but off making sure we all stay in line, and I want you to know that doesn't go unnoticed... come back home, your forum family needs you!

love you bud!!!!

matt

OfCourse
Dec 13, 2007, 10:11 PM
I know Kevin lives down the road from me.

I remember Kevin saying he lives near William Cannon & South 1st or William Cannon & Manchaca. Not that that's very helpful, but that narrows down the area.

arbeiter
Dec 13, 2007, 10:53 PM
Does anyone know his last name?

LoneStarMike
Dec 13, 2007, 11:32 PM
^ I looked on Emporis, It's Lehnhardt. There's only three listed in the Austin directory. He's probably the one on Libyan Dr.

I seem to remember him saying that he's not a cable subscriber, so he probably doesn't have Roadrunner. If his phone is still disconnected, he probably just doesn't have access to the Internet.

arbeiter
Dec 13, 2007, 11:49 PM
^ I looked on Emporis, It's Lehnhardt. There's only three listed in the Austin directory. He's probably the one on Libyan Dr.

I seem to remember him saying that he's not a cable subscriber, so he probably doesn't have Roadrunner. If his phone is still disconnected, he probably just doesn't have access to the Internet.

Well, someone call the number on Libyan Drive!!!

RobDSM
Dec 13, 2007, 11:58 PM
Someone should stop by his place. I'm not going to post the address or his phone number, but they're both pretty easy to determine from the info in this thread.

Anyone in South Austin willing to drop by and check in? That would be creepy for almost anyone else who wishes to remain anonymous on the internet, but when Kevin is gone, you know something is wrong!

JManc
Dec 14, 2007, 12:06 AM
no mention of his absence in the mod forum. hope he's ok.

DrewDizzle
Dec 14, 2007, 7:22 AM
I remember Kevin saying he lives near William Cannon & South 1st or William Cannon & Manchaca. Not that that's very helpful, but that narrows down the area.

Unfortunately, that location has increased the chances that he has been shot. :twoguns:

Raining Inside
Dec 14, 2007, 12:46 PM
He's secretly finishing his build out of the entire Austin metro with his Legos.

Jdawgboy
Dec 16, 2007, 7:49 PM
Okay people the mystery is over Kevin is fine he joined us at the Austin Forum meet downtown. We should see him back on here sometime Wed.

MichaelB
Dec 16, 2007, 8:59 PM
Okay people the mystery is over Kevin is fine he joined us at the Austin Forum meet downtown. We should see him back on here sometime Wed.

Ha.... you beat me to it! Mystery over! He's alive, He's alive!

Boris
Dec 16, 2007, 10:44 PM
That means he knew of the meet all along, and must have know that we were al confused as to his whereabouts, but didn't let us know.

What a fucker.

MichaelB
Dec 17, 2007, 2:53 AM
That means he knew of the meet all along, and must have know that we were al confused as to his whereabouts, but didn't let us know.

What a fucker.

Naw.... he has been without internet for weeks. I think Greg called him. He was quite surprised there was a thread about him!

Boris
Dec 17, 2007, 3:02 AM
Alright, he's not a fucker. :rolleyes:

MichaelB
Dec 17, 2007, 3:22 AM
Alright, he's not a fucker. :rolleyes:

HA! Made me laugh!

Complex01
Dec 17, 2007, 4:29 AM
Nothing but hype...

jaga185
Dec 17, 2007, 5:32 AM
I'm very happy nothing bad happend to him, for awhile I was scared.

DrewDizzle
Dec 17, 2007, 9:44 AM
I'm very happy nothing bad happend to him, for awhile I was scared.

....seriously? :koko:

arbeiter
Dec 17, 2007, 5:32 PM
Naw.... he has been without internet for weeks. I think Greg called him. He was quite surprised there was a thread about him!

I mean, maybe I'm just being daft here, but it's not hard to have the internet, with free wi-fi and stuff like that... he should have checked in!

jaga185
Dec 17, 2007, 8:10 PM
I'm a caring person, I'm sorry! lol, a lot of us have been acquaintances for years it would be sad if someone died.

Mopacs
Dec 17, 2007, 9:34 PM
KFT Rules! This thead proves that we appreciate his value to SSP more than ever. By the way, Kevin... Yes, you're not imagining things. Your ears ARE ringing.

KevinFromTexas
Dec 20, 2007, 2:21 AM
Man, you guys are the best. :)

Yes, I was just without the internet thanks to being late on the bill, and get this, they even turned off the phone, too, since it's through the same company. Ugh, anyway, I'm fine. I hadn't been on the forum much for a few days before they turned it off either, because I was painting our kitchen. After that I got sick (bronchitis?) so I didn't go downtown for a while which was boring as hell. And big thanks to Greg for the call about the forum meet, I was able to attend.

Trae
Dec 20, 2007, 2:45 AM
Welcome back man.

Boris
Dec 20, 2007, 3:03 AM
Well it just goes to show you; you can be ugly as hell and people still like you.

KevinFromTexas
Dec 20, 2007, 3:11 AM
True dat. :D

Chicago3rd
Dec 20, 2007, 3:24 AM
Kevin,

Next time dude....just 15 minutes at an internet cafe or public library. We were worried!

If some of us disappeared the phone call would have been made inquiring just so the party could start!!!! For you there was concern. Must be nice to be loved.

MichaelB
Dec 20, 2007, 3:26 AM
Welcome back! Great to see you at the meet-up!

KevinFromTexas
Dec 20, 2007, 5:05 AM
Yeah, good turn out at the forum meet. We'll have to do that again in a few months, or whenever The Austonian and others start to rise. Maybe even more folks will show up. Good to be back too, I hate being away from the forum.

jaga185
Dec 20, 2007, 5:38 AM
Welcome back Kev!

hookem
Dec 20, 2007, 6:09 AM
Welcome back Kev, the T&SC forum has become sick with San Antonians in your absence. Love their city, but miss the domination of this forum with news about AUSTIN!

Jdawgboy
Dec 20, 2007, 7:26 PM
Welcome back Kev, the T&SC forum has become sick with San Antonians in your absence. Love their city, but miss the domination of this forum with news about AUSTIN!

Tru Dat hehe:haha:

totheskies
Dec 20, 2007, 9:35 PM
Come to Houston!!!!!!!! We need a forum meet here!!!

Complex01
Dec 20, 2007, 9:51 PM
:previous:

As long as its by a bar i dont care...

MichaelB
Dec 20, 2007, 9:56 PM
:previous:

As long as its by a bar i dont care...

Yeah... I'm advocating a night time tour.... bar stumble! Open house.....