PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Meet?

Mr Man
Mar 1, 2007, 12:33 AM
Hey, ol' school forumer here. Is there any plans for a Toronto meet this year?

Taller Better
Mar 1, 2007, 5:50 AM
How many are there on SSP? Most people seem from the west of Canada.

WhipperSnapper
Mar 1, 2007, 5:57 AM
I'm only aware of the big SSP meet that happened last summer however Whistler's fridge of beer is apparently always open

WHISTLERINMUSKOKA
Mar 1, 2007, 2:37 PM
LOL, it's rather empty now but that can be fixed.:cheers:

circle33
Mar 1, 2007, 2:52 PM
This Tuesday at the Royal York is hospitality night for the Prospectors and Developers Convention. Credentials are not checked and tons of free alcohol will be doled out. Chances of spotting a washed up ex-NHLer are good.

If you're into that sort of thing....

I'll be there.

Taller Better
Mar 1, 2007, 7:03 PM
Give us some examples of smart things to say in case someone wants to engage us in conversation about prospecting? I'd have to rely upon: "No speaky English" as I am guzzling a few brewskis! :)

Waterloo_Guy
Mar 1, 2007, 7:13 PM
If they start talking about prospecting, tell them there's gold in them thar hills. Then quickly change the subject.

WHISTLERINMUSKOKA
Mar 1, 2007, 10:42 PM
I'm only aware of the big SSP meet that happened last summer however Whistler's fridge of beer is apparently always open

See........:(

Though it can always be refilled. I'm sure if I suggested it to Cass we could hold a meet here, though it would need to include ut and ssc members as well.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i165/whistlerinToronto/empty.jpg?t=1172788409

Taller Better
Mar 1, 2007, 10:46 PM
Whaaaa??? What happened to the Brahma!?!? :)

If they start talking about prospecting, tell them there's gold in them thar hills. Then quickly change the subject.

haaha! Also "Oil... Black Gold... Texas Tea... I'm out of beer!"

Would be interesting to see what people actually look like. I have mental images of everyone!

WHISTLERINMUSKOKA
Mar 1, 2007, 11:23 PM
And not today, lol. Took this an hour ago.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i165/whistlerinToronto/Feb_25_2007001.jpg?t=1172791018

WhipperSnapper
Mar 2, 2007, 1:06 AM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i165/whistlerinToronto/empty.jpg?t=1172788409

yeah ... looks a little dry - nice pictures though

caltrane74
Mar 2, 2007, 6:04 PM
Any Coors??

Taller Better
Mar 2, 2007, 8:12 PM
Caltrane is bringing a posse of babes!! :)

caltrane74
Mar 2, 2007, 8:28 PM
haha............ only the annoying ones!!

My American idol Chat buddy...she is kinda hot.. but a little annoying....... .( I told her not to send me these pictures when I'm at work..I could get in trouble..hehehe :P)

Pic - via MSN Messanger Webcam At Work ( which explains the fuzzyness!!!)

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5717/kelldv9.jpg

Happier Times..(i.e. no snow!!)
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=115250&page=12

Another one of my posse is in Calgary right now (which is good..cause she is a heavy load on my cash)

Taller Better
Mar 2, 2007, 9:05 PM
LOL! You kill me, Caltrane! You have a babe in every port!! You must have something that keeps them all smiling! ;)

caltrane74
Mar 2, 2007, 10:12 PM
I do...I'm gulable...and I'm loose with my cash.

Side Note: Will there be any Coors at this meet? I love Coors.... (in a bind I will drink Canadain, however)

WhipperSnapper
Mar 3, 2007, 1:20 AM
How many American idols have there been? And how are the 'champions' doing after the show?

caltrane74
Mar 3, 2007, 2:12 AM
Cal ....is all about his little miss Melinda Doolittle winning the competiton this year.....

Cal ...is all about skanking that ho' Antonella Barba...

Number 1 American Idol of all time "J-Hud" !!!!

Ruban, Clay and Carrie- have sold over 2 million albums each..
Kelly Clarkson has sold the most...but I'm not sure just how many
Kellie Pickler has sold about 500k
Daurghty - I dunno
Talyor Hicks - 500K - and fallin' off the charts fast!!

Maybe ..Kelly Clarkson...but I didn't watch the first season that much...so I dont really have a connection to her. The way I do with everyone else after her.

I like Ruben....and I like Kelly Pickler..she grew ass and Titties ..like whoa in just 1 year... She looks just like Dolly Parton now.. and looking the same age too!!

Kellie Pickler
I wanna Tickle her Pickles.. and What an Ass on this chick fa real....she look a lil old ..but that never stopped me before, and I'm at least 13 years older than this chick.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4705/ai07perf05hqvq2.jpg

And the SKANK!!! - she a little babe for Cal to play with....oh man..what i would do to this poor child.

http://openfansite.com/Images/photos/antonella-barba02.jpg

We can discuss american idol at the meet ...no??? ( I Know I'm addicted to American Idol!!)

Waterloo_Guy
Mar 3, 2007, 4:34 AM
Nice. Who is the chick in the last photo?

WhipperSnapper
Mar 3, 2007, 3:32 PM
[quote]I Know I'm addicted to American Idol/quote]

only watch the competitions for the first two season but have seen quite a few audition shows for the following seasons

was interesting though how Simon constantly harped on the 3rd place finisher behind Ruben, Clay to lose some weight while the behemoth Ruben was nothing but a big teddy bear - us guys have it easy, eh?

caltrane74
Mar 3, 2007, 3:57 PM
Nice. Who is the chick in the last photo?

skankonella

caltrane74
Mar 3, 2007, 4:11 PM
only watch the competitions for the first two season but have seen quite a few audition shows for the following seasons

was interesting though how Simon constantly harped on the 3rd place finisher behind Ruben, Clay to lose some weight while the behemoth Ruben was nothing but a big teddy bear - us guys have it easy, eh?

I'm the opposite of you. I like the competition shows far better than the audition shows.

But sometimes in the audition shows, there is a strange chick, with a nice shape that is boucing all over the place.

WHISTLERINMUSKOKA
Mar 4, 2007, 3:54 AM
Don't know if I can drink beers with American Idol watchers.;)

caltrane74
Mar 4, 2007, 7:09 PM
Oh man.. If I cant talk about American Idol, I become short for words very fast.

If I have to actually open my mouth to talk and breath, the only thing i really like excercising my mouth over is American Idol gossip. ...maybe International politics comes in a distant second.

Junctionist
Mar 4, 2007, 9:12 PM

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i165/whistlerinToronto/Feb_25_2007001.jpg?t=1172791018

If anything, tell them how important it is to take down overhead wires and transformers.

mariokarter
Mar 6, 2007, 6:10 AM
That pic looks great, glad you guys finally got some winter, it was barren when I was home for xmas. Here in Vancouver we never get winter, just rain...

caltrane74
Mar 6, 2007, 3:23 PM
Winter came late to Toronto...but its sticking around a bit longer than we expected.

Hopefully it will be gone by next week. - Temperatures should be in the double digits. ( And that should do it for winter in the t-dot)

Mr Man
Mar 7, 2007, 3:55 AM
When the weather warms up, someone's gotta set a date for a meet. Whether it be Toronto or otherwise. Any reason to get together and drink is a good reason. :cheers:

WhipperSnapper
Mar 7, 2007, 4:20 AM
^I don't really see why the push for a meet with the forum here. I'm just not interested in combining imaginary goodlookin' with real goodlookin' even if you still carry that bag of treats - be like seeing Bob Sacamano

caltrane74
Mar 7, 2007, 2:11 PM
You don't want to impress us with your hyper "intelligence" in person?

btw: I haven't been to a Forum meet in over 4 & half years. The last one I went too...I think Mr. Man was there. We were riding the new sheppard Subway I think???

And miketoronto and cdl42 were there as well.

OrientExpress
Mar 7, 2007, 3:05 PM

This looks alot like College and Ossington.

OrientExpress
Mar 7, 2007, 3:07 PM
Does College have street cars on it now?

Tony
Mar 7, 2007, 9:01 PM
Does College have street cars on it now?

:???: when did College not have streetcars?

WhipperSnapper
Mar 8, 2007, 3:17 AM
^unless he is refering to a hiatus due to construction (I know the east end of line is undergoing phased track replacement)

WhipperSnapper
Mar 8, 2007, 3:27 AM

What is your fucking problem.

caltrane74
Mar 8, 2007, 2:06 PM
What is your fucking problem.

I was jokin' relax...

Waterloo_Guy
Mar 8, 2007, 9:14 PM
Lol.

Mr Man
Mar 8, 2007, 9:30 PM

btw: I haven't been to a Forum meet in over 4 & half years. The last one I went too...I think Mr. Man was there. We were riding the new sheppard Subway I think???

And miketoronto and cdl42 were there as well.

That's right! I can't believe it's been almost 5 years. I was still in highschool at the time and wasn't even drinking age. Meet is long overdue.

caltrane74
Mar 8, 2007, 10:35 PM
5 Years later and still a subway to nowhere, man. If it got to at least Victoria Park it would be some real benefit to way more people. As it stands its not doing nearly enough in terms of its potential.

Mr Man
Mar 9, 2007, 7:41 PM
At least it's bringing some density to the Sheppard corridor. Naturally I would prefer higher densities, but it's a start. It's also great to see 51% of the capital budget going to the TTC. It's a testament to how seriously Toronto treats transit. That took balls. If only the other levels of government stepped up to the plate, we might see VP on the Sheppard line yet.