PDA

View Full Version : Endeavour Parkside in El Lago, TX

Shasta
Jan 21, 2007, 11:35 PM
The Development team that is currently building the 30 floor Endeavour Condo in Pasadena, Tx on the shores of Clear Lake have announced their newest project; The Endeavour Parkside.

The Endeavour Parkside will have 146 condos in 34 floors. Construction is set to begin in April 2007 with a late 2008 completion date as the goal.

The Endeavour Parkside
4949 East Nasa Parkway
El Lago, Tx. 77586

http://www.endeavourcondo.com/images/endeavour-parkside-lg.jpg

The team has also begun preliminary design work for a two unit project called The Endeavour Lofts. These two buildings will be located at

3101 East Nasa Blvd
Seabrook, TX 77586

An early rendering can be found (conceptual at this point I believe) at www.endeavourcondo.com/lofts-clear-lake.htm

The group is also busy planning for a multi-unit high rise development for Galveston that will include condos and a hotel.

The Endeavour Porretto Beach
10th Street @ Seawall Blvd
Galveston, TX 77550

KevinFromTexas
Jan 22, 2007, 12:27 AM
Is there also an Endeavour Parkside in Pasadena? I noticed that at Emporis there's one listed for Pasenda under that name that has 20 floors and 125 units, and it's listed as being rental apartments. There's no address given for that building, though, so I thought it was probably mistakenly added to that city.

Thanks for the updates, Shasta. I really like the designs of these buildings.

Shasta
Jan 22, 2007, 3:43 AM
The original Endeavour Parkside was going to be a rental unit right next door to the Endeavour Clear Lake that is currently rising. It was going to be just 20 floors tall.

However, with sales being strong at the first Endeavour, the project grew into a for sale building and added 14 floors. It also moved right down the block. There is a very small strip of land that is in the City of Pasadena (where the Endeavour Clear Lake is rising) but the rest of the waterfront land right there is either in El Lago (Endeavour Parkside) or in Seabrook (Endeavour Lofts).

Great_Hizzy
Jan 22, 2007, 3:54 PM
The initial design here looks better than the current Endeavor, IMO.

JAM
Jan 22, 2007, 7:04 PM
Is there also an Endeavour Parkside in Pasadena? I noticed that at Emporis there's one listed for Pasenda under that name that has 20 floors and 125 units, and it's listed as being rental apartments. There's no address given for that building, though, so I thought it was probably mistakenly added to that city.

Thanks for the updates, Shasta. I really like the designs of these buildings.

That whole area where this is going up is confusing. There are at least 4 cities that meet in this area, Houston, Seabrook, El Lago, Kemah. It can be difficult to tell when you pass thru one or the other at times. I was also confused by the Pasadena address and I used to live in that area and visit family often.

It is very surprising how little developement has taken place in this area considering its waterside proximity and easy commute to tons of jobs.

KevinFromTexas
Jan 23, 2007, 4:12 AM
It seems that many of the towns and cities to the southeast of Houston just kind of blend together or else aren't even incorporated, the Clear Lake area and Nasa/North Shore area come to mind. How old are those communities? Is there any chance that Houston would ever annex them?

JAM
Jan 24, 2007, 5:44 AM
It seems that many of the towns and cities to the southeast of Houston just kind of blend together or else aren't even incorporated, the Clear Lake area and Nasa/North Shore area come to mind. How old are those communities? Is there any chance that Houston would ever annex them?

Pretty sure Pasadena is off limits. I never gave it much thought for the others, but I kind of doubt Houston would annex them. Don't know why, just "feels" that way.

KevinFromTexas
Jan 24, 2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the help, guys. Thanks for the info there, Shasta.

Are Pasadena, El Lago, and Seabrook officially part of Houston's MSA?

I got all those buildings added, except the ones in Galveston since they aren't releasing much info about them yet.

Reverberation
Jan 24, 2007, 7:08 PM
^ Yes they are. All of this is in Harris County. The Houston MSA goes all the way to the coast and includes Galveston County as well. These areas are 20-25 miles from downtown Houston.

Hopefully with all of this development going on in the Bay Area, we might one day see a commuter train this way. This way all of those new residents can get to their jobs downtown. Light rail is great but it is too slow to get people from the suburbs to the city.