PDA

View Full Version : Toronto - Regent Park Block 17S

koops65
Apr 11, 2018, 6:52 AM
-----------------------------------

Official sources:
Unofficial sources: http://urbantoronto.ca/database/projects/regent-park-block-17s

Building Name: Regent Park Block 17S
Native Name:
Other Names:
Street Address: 674 Dundas St. E
City: Toronto
Postal Code:
State/Province: Ontario
Official Building Website URL:
Wikipedia.org URL:
Skyscrapers.com (Emporis.com) URL:
CTBUH.org URL :
Structurae.de URL:
• Architect: Quadrangle
Interesting Facts/Records (in own words):

• Floor to floor height:
Coordinates (with decimal fraction):

Heights--
PLEASE PROVIDE SOURCES FOR HEIGHTS, OTHERWISE WE WILL ASSUME THEY ARE ESTIMATES AND HEIGHTS NOT BE SHOWN.
Reminder: (Use Meters)
- antenna:
- spire:
- roof: 108.5 metres, 42.4 metres
- top floor:
- other heights:

Current Building Status (Built, Proposed, Cancelled, Destroyed, etc...): Proposed

Construction Dates--
- started:
- finished: 2021 (estimate)
- destroyed:

Above ground floors: 33, 11
Basement floors:
Gross Floor area:
Unit count: 341, 110

Structure Type(s): high rise
Building Use(s): residential
Building Style(s):
Building Materials:

LMich
Apr 11, 2018, 11:57 AM
A heads-up: we're not just going to transport the Urban Toronto database over here. If you have serious proposals (i.e. projects with stated years of start and/or completion, set financing, etc.) that have other sources, that's great. But all of this "estimated" date stuff isn't going to cut it. There are dozens and dozens of entries in the database that are likely stale or dead proposals. I'm not going to add more "proposals" like this.

Tell me which of this requests have stated years or start and/or completion. I don't know if "estimate" is your own estimate or a stated one. That's my threshold. I'll add proposals where years are given in an official document or media reports if that wasn't something I was clear about before.

koops65
Apr 12, 2018, 1:16 AM
You're probably right about the chances of some proposals being stale, and lots of others have had changes made to the design too. BUT this particular one will be U/C soon, along with the entire neighborhood around it... this project is as real as a kick in the pants.