PDA

View Full Version : A pano of DT Tampa

Jasonhouse
Dec 8, 2003, 8:34 AM
Here's a pano of DT from ealier this year that I just got around to stitching together tonight.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/photopost/data/500/8tampa_dt_pano_2003_b.jpg

Lexy
Dec 8, 2003, 9:21 AM
That is a sweet pano Jason!! I like the skyline of Tampa.

Joseph
Dec 8, 2003, 9:22 AM
that's a very attractive panorama.

however, the picture looks so filtered/photoshopped that many of the building look like renderings, even though I know that they are already built!

Raleigh-NC
Dec 8, 2003, 3:41 PM
That's an awesome panorama of downtown Tampa!!! Thanks for sharing it, Jasonhouse.

Jasonhouse
Dec 8, 2003, 3:42 PM
Yes, especially on the right. That's a symptom of two things. Me not knowing what the hell I'm doing, and the lighting conditions of the day. When the individual pics are stitched together, this is what you get as each pic is lightened up and altered, so that it meshes seamlessly with the one next to it.

Atom
Dec 8, 2003, 10:48 PM
took my first trip to Tampa last weekend(second time in Fla.).was just as cold as Atlanta but other than that I really liked it.stayed at a friends place in Hyde Park.Ybor city was nice.the trolly was great just get that thing extended n I'd be happy.I hate driving.

Jasonhouse
Dec 8, 2003, 11:34 PM
Lucky you, showing up on what was easily the two coldest days that we've had since like last March. However, it wasn't quite as cold as Atlanta, with our lows in the low 40's, and thier lows in the 20's.

Tampa/central Florida is typically about 8-12 degrees warmer than north Florida/southern Georgia in the winter, with Miami usually being another 7-10 degrees or so warmer than Tampa. Sometimes the difference is much greater, especially when a front is coming. A temperature differential down the peninsula of 30-40 degrees happens a few times each winter.