Address: n/a
City: Duluth
Postal Code: n/a
State/Province: Minnesota
Official Building Website URL: n/a
Architect : n/a
Interesting Facts/Records (in own words): n/a
Heights--

PLEASE PROVIDE SOURCES FOR HEIGHTS, OTHERWISE WE WILL ASSUME THEY ARE ESTIMATES.
- antenna: 288m
- spire: n/a
- roof: 273m
- top floor: 252m
- other heights: n/a

Current Building Status (Built, Proposed, Canceled, Destroyed, etc...): Fantasy
Construction Dates--
- started: n/a
- finished: n/a
- destroyed: n/a

Above ground floors: 80
Below ground floors: n/a
Floor-to-floor height: n/a
Gross Floor area: n/a
Elevator count: n/a
Unit count: n/a

Structure Type(s): Highrise
Building Use(s): Residential
Building Style(s): Postmodern
Building Materials: Glass, concrete
------------------------
------------------------
City Name: Duluth
Native Name: Duluth
State/Province: Minnesota
Population: 86,918

vid
Mar 18, 2008, 2:12 AM
Duluth would never allow this. :P Are you drawing it or submitting it to be drawn by someone else?

NehemiahNesheim
Mar 18, 2008, 2:28 AM
I am drawing it:frog:

M.K.
Mar 18, 2008, 1:13 PM
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: No sources, No photos, no nothing and you are drawing by yourself, so why did request a diagram from otherelse to be done, as it is your own fantasy imagination? It seems a fantasy request for your stuff.

vid
Mar 18, 2008, 5:55 PM
You've put it into the wrong section, then. ;) I think MK is a mod here, maybe he can move it to the correct forum?

M.K.
Mar 18, 2008, 6:37 PM
yeah Vid, I can manage and make if it is a fantasy request, but not moving here anymore. Just the upper brown people, I mean the clear blue ones, the dark violets and so on. The greens not. ;) but I will only include a fantasy if really is top quality. I have to see the drw first. You know it is not much welcome so much fantasies in database. We prefer the real ones first.. even proposed, vision or cancelled.

NehemiahNesheim
Mar 18, 2008, 7:24 PM
how do i show you the drawing?

NehemiahNesheim
Mar 18, 2008, 7:48 PM
Never mind, i got it in the right catagory now

M.K.
Mar 18, 2008, 8:32 PM
you can upload in flick then give the link here. If you make that I include your request after my considerations.

NehemiahNesheim
Mar 19, 2008, 3:50 AM
This is the building (my original drawing)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2327/2344082173_3c128a32a3.jpg

M.K.
Mar 19, 2008, 11:05 AM
My explanation: The diagram is acceptable and very good if would be a real building. For a first drw is very good. For a Fantasy, the design of the building is not the most excitment I've already seen. Although as stimulation you continue diagraming, I will include your request, in order for future you follow more the real ones, could be a vision an architect, a cancelled project, many proposed designs or even the built buildings here is preferred. :) Of course your diagram should first pass the approval commitee and in case it is not approved further, I have to delete the entry afterwords, following the moderation decision.