|18 Centre Square|
Easton PA United States
| - office|
| - government|
| - museum|
| - highrise|
- The Alpha Building was built as the headquarters of the Alpha Portland Cement Company, which supplied the concrete for Hoover Dam among many other projects.
- The building exhibits Beaux-Arts detail, with fluted pilasters and egg-and-dart ornamentation.
- The west portion was built in 1901. The two top stories were added in 1910, and the eastern portion completed in 1917.
- The stages of construction are still evident from slight differences in surface color and design.
- Although it now houses the city hall and a Crayola outlet store, it is still known as the Alpha Building, and remains the outstanding commercial structure on the Easton skyline.
• Phorio Search
• Google Search