SkyscraperPage.com Advertising Kit
Bring your advertising message to SkyscraperPage.com's loyal, fast-growing traffic base and realize a positive return on your investment.
» The Internet's most established skyscraper and urbanism resource
Since 1997 SkyscraperPage has grown into the Internet's premier destination for skyscraper and urbanism enthusiasts from across North America and the world. The site features the world's only skyscraper diagram system, a buildings database and one of the world's most trafficked skyscraper discussion forums.
• Over 29,000 skyscraper diagram illustrations
• Over 71,000 buildings in the Cities buildings database
• Between 15,000 and 20,000 active discussion forum members during an average month
» Custom advertising opportunities with high visibility and affordable rates
SkyscraperPage provides custom advertising opportunities that meet the needs and expectations of individual clients on one of the Internet's most frequented skyscraper and urbanism resources with a highly targeted North American audience.
• Over 8 million monthly impressions
• Monthly readership of over 550,000 individuals
• Traffic sources: 63% from the United States; 22% from Canada; 2% from Mexico; remaining from Europe and Asia
• Alexa rank of 14,500 (Alexa rank below 20,000 is most coveted by websites)
• Some of the industry's most affordable advertising rates
Results of 2008 user survey of 600 regular visitors.
» A loyal, passionate and growing membership of dedicated skyscraper and urbanism enthusiasts
SkyscraperPage attracts an enthusiastic, passionate and discerning audience brought together by an interest in skyscrapers, real-estate development, urbanism, sustainable building practices and architecture-themed creativity.
• 70% between the ages of 18 and 34
• 60% live in high-density dwellings (townhomes, apartments or condominiums)
• 95% male audience
» Improve ROI with unique advertising opportunities
SkyscraperPage provides marketers with unique advertising opportunities only available through SkyscraperPage, such as advertising on the world's only skyscraper diagram system or within mailing tubes of SkyscraperPage skyscraper posters.
• Skyscraper diagrams: target your advertisements to any city, state/province, country or the entire diagram system
• Cities buildings database: target your advertisements to any building, city, province, country or the entire Cities database
• Discussion forum: target your advertisements to any single thread, a sub-forum containing multiple threads or the entire forum
• Skyscraper posters: include printed advertisements within every poster tube shipped through SkyscraperPage's online poster store or retailed through our poster retailers
» A trusted business partner
Trust SkyscraperPage to provide professional, courteous and timely customer service to each and every client. With many years of customer service experience with marketers, publishers, retailers and a variety of specialty firms, SkyscraperPage has the experience and a solid track record to ensure client satisfaction.
• Advertising solutions for virtually any enterprise seeking exposure among SkyscraperPage's visitors
• Trusted provider of diagram illustration licenses to publishers from around the world, such as Popular Mechanics, Wired, Bloomberg, and Conde Nast
• SkyscraperPage's unique and highly popular skyscraper posters are retailed in some of North America's
most famous architectural landmarks, quality framing shops, art galleries and museums, such as Chicago's Sears Tower, Seattle's Space Needle, Vancouver's Vancouver Lookout and New York City's Skyscraper Museum
SkyscraperPage advertising opportunities
SkyscraperPage works with clients to meet unique advertising requirements and desires. Each campaign is custom-designed and best of all at no additional cost to the client. Whether a client knows exactly what their requirements and goals are or whether a client has more questions than requirements, SkyscraperPage will work hard to ensure each of our client's campaigns as unique as their goals.
|Ad size chart -- click here to see a full-size version of this chart showing our most popular ad sizes measured in pixels
SkyscraperPage supports CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions) and flat-rate monthly options (guaranteed exposure percentage of total exposures for a given site section).
• Ad positions supporting CPM rates or flat-rate fees are denoted with a "[FR+CPM]" tag
• Ad positions supporting a monthly flat-rate fee are denoted with a "[FR]" tag
Below is a list of examples of campaign options available. Each of the examples below can be tweaked and fine-tuned to meet the clients expectations.
Scroll down to:
• Site-wide campaigns
• SkyscraperPage "homepage"
• Skyscraper diagrams
• Cities buildings database
• Discussion forum
» Site-wide campaigns
To experience the full marketing potential of SkyscraperPage, site-wide campaigns can be launched across the entire site and include several ad formats not available under individual website sections.
Advertisers can launch site-wide campaigns that encompass the entire site (including skyscraper diagrams, the Cities buildings database and the discussion forum), by requesting a customized advertising package or selecting from the available site-wide ad options listed below.
Benefits of site-wide campaigns
• Over 500,000 unique visitors per month
• Over 8 million impressions per month
• Reach every visitor to SkyscraperPage from any region and on any page, at any time of day
Site-wide ad specifications:
• Header ads [FR]: 120x90 pixel advertisements displayed on the header of each page. Ads can be purchased to display 50% or 100% of all impressions available in per month. Only three ad positions available with maximum of six 50% slots or three 100% slots per month. These ads are charged a flat-rate monthly fee.
• Above-header text link [FR]: A 65-character site-wide text link appearing above the header behind a colored background. Text links can be purchased to display 50% or 100% of all impressions available per month. This ad is charged a flat-rate monthly fee and are listed with "rel=nofollow" tags.
• Below-footer text link [FR]: A 65-character site-wide text link appearing below the footer behind a colour ed background. Text links can be purchased to display 50% or 100% of all impressions available per month. This ad is charged a flat-rate monthly fee.
» SkyscraperPage.com "homepage"
The entranceway to SkyscraperPage (the page appearing at www.skyscraperpage.com) has several unique advertisement opportunities available only on the homepage.
Benefits of ads appearing on the homepage
• Over 10,000 unique visitors per day
• Standard entranceway to SkyscraperPage which receives additional exposure from media coverage of SkyscraperPage's materials and offers the majority of back-links to SkyscraperPage from other websites
Homepage ad specifications:
• 120x240 pixel mini "skyscraper" ad [FR]: appear to the right of the main content. Up to three ads of this size are available, one on top of the other, for 100% of monthly exposure
• 160x600 pixel "skyscraper" ad [FR+CPM]: appears to the left of content, above the fold
• Text links [FR]: text links can be placed on pages on a per-request basis. Please contact us for more information.
» Skyscraper diagrams
The world's only searchable, database-driven skyscraper diagram system. Advertising on the diagram system presents one of the Internet's most unique advertising opportunities.
Benefits of ads appearing on the skyscraper diagrams
• Between 1 and 2 million monthly pageviews
• Over 30,000 diagram illustrations
• Unique advertising opportunity only available through SkyscraperPage
Complete customizability: campaigns can be launched across the entire diagram system or directed at specific cities, states/provinces or countries (or the entire diagram system) for optimum campaign exposure.
Skyscraper diagrams ad specifications:
• 160x600 pixel "skyscraper" ad [FR+CPM]: appears to the left of diagrams, above the fold
• 120x240 pixel mini "skyscraper" ad [FR+CPM]: displayed when tallest building in a diagram is 99 meters tall (appears to the left of diagrams, above the fold
• 728x90 leaderboard ad [FR+CPM]: appears below diagrams, on the left of the screen, typically below first screen fold
• Text links [FR]: text links can be placed on pages on a per-request basis. Please contact us for more information
Custom campaigns above and beyond standard ad formats and placements are available. Please contact us for more information.
» Cities buildings database
SkyscraperPage's world-wide buildings and structures database has over 71,000 entries and is growing everyday. The buildings database is one of the largest such databases in the world and has become a popular trusted resource for research, educational and regular reference purposes for the public and real-estate development professionals.
Benefits of ads appearing on the Cities buildings database
• Over 1 million monthly pageviews
• Over 70,000 structures in the database
• Accurate data and building information directly tied to the skyscraper diagram system
Complete customizability: campaigns can be launched across the entire Cities buildings database or directed at specific regions/cities for optimum campaign exposure.
Cities buildings database ad specifications:
• 160x600 pixel "skyscraper" ad [FR+CPM]: appears to the left of building entry and building/city lists, above the first screen fold
• 728x90 pixel leaderboard [FR+CPM]: appears below diagrams, on the left of the screen, below first screen fold
• Text links [FR]: text links can be placed on pages on a per-request basis. Please contact us for more information
» Discussion forum
With between 15,000 and 20,000 active registered users during any given month, SkyscraperPage's discussion forum is one of the largest and busiest skyscraper and urbanism forums on the Internet. Forum staff have helped develop the resource as a highly educational and highly regarded resource with strict membership policies and timely moderation.
Benefits of ads appearing on the discussion forum
• Over 6 million monthly content pageviews
• Mature, informed and highly-educated userbase with approximately 80% American and Canadian membership
• Professional and dedicated forum administration and moderating staff ensure integrity of discussions and content
• 65% of forum traffic and pageviews are "guests," browsing the forum as unregistered users seeking relevant and timely information without registering accounts to converse. High "guest" traffic is highly beneficial for advertisers
Complete customizability: campaigns can be launched across the entire discussion forum or directed at specific threads or geographical areas.
Discussion forum ad specifications:
300x250 pixel square ad [FR+CPM]
• appears above fold of every forum page for "unregistered" users (65% of forum traffic)
• can also appear below the fold for "unregistered" users in place of a 728x90 "below the fold" leaderboard (more information about leaderboards below)
720x90 pixel leaderboard ad [FR+CPM]
• appears above the fold for "registered" users
• can appear below the fold for both "registered" and "unregistered users," depending on client's campaign requirements
Contact us to get your campaign started or learn more about opportunities available on SkyscraperPage
If you're interested in learning more about advertising opportunities available through SkyscraperPage or if you'd like a price quote, please fill out the form below and a representative will get in touch with you.
Please be as descriptive as possible to help us better prepare your quote and/or answer any questions or respond to any comments you may have.