HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

View Poll Results: How old are you?
Under 20 2 2.35%
20's 13 15.29%
30's 31 36.47%
40's 21 24.71%
50's 12 14.12%
60's 4 4.71%
70+ 2 2.35%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Posted Jan 11, 2019, 1:28 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene123 View Post
---> Gay here - we are still around lol

I dont really post because im not interested in spending energy rebutting "sjw slayers", the cop from nypd blue, and old white dudes who dont live in winnipeg anymore and just like to incesently bash it with their hot takes/empty critisism. If I posted here regularily, knowing me I'd get too worked up and can better focus that energy doing thing irl. It's a great place to get tidbits of info tho (even if one still has to navigate through the bi-monthly "winnipeg sub-forum yes/no" threads and "how sexy is biff" discussions )
thanks for fighting the good fight tho vid haha, your posts are always appreciated
What on Earth are you talking about? Or do you always come on forums to troll others, with descriptions of their avatars/signature lines that leave no doubt as to whom you are referring to.

Nobody cares if you or Vid are Gay or not.

Last edited by Jets4Life; Jan 11, 2019 at 1:45 AM.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2019, 3:56 AM
I am a typical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets4Life View Post
What on Earth are you talking about? Or do you always come on forums to troll others, with descriptions of their avatars/signature lines that leave no doubt as to whom you are referring to.

Nobody cares if you or Vid are Gay or not.
Triggered much? I think he captured you and rrskyler quite well to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene123 View Post
---> Gay here - we are still around lol

I dont really post because im not interested in spending energy rebutting "sjw slayers", the cop from nypd blue, and old white dudes who dont live in winnipeg anymore and just like to incesently bash it with their hot takes/empty critisism. If I posted here regularily, knowing me I'd get too worked up and can better focus that energy doing thing irl. It's a great place to get tidbits of info tho (even if one still has to navigate through the bi-monthly "winnipeg sub-forum yes/no" threads and "how sexy is biff" discussions )
thanks for fighting the good fight tho vid haha, your posts are always appreciated

Also I'm 30 yrs old, been checking out this forum since around 2005.
Good to know someone appreciates it, because I often feel like this place makes me too worked up and I could better focus my energy doing things in real life, as well.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2019, 4:08 AM
BANNED

For the last time Vid, I am an Alpha male. I will not be coming to Adonis Bath with you Friday night.

Last edited by Jets4Life; Jan 11, 2019 at 7:49 AM.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2019, 4:28 AM

Quote:
$100 says if one were to do an IP check, jolene1243 and Vid would more than likely be one and the same. Thanks for ruining a completely civil thread, Vid. You must be proud.

Asshole.
Lol I'm not vid, but sure run your ip check.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2019, 4:48 AM
I am a typical

I've asked three of the mods to run an IP check, we'll see if they listen to me.

They usually don't!

Hint to mods: I'll split my half of that $100 with you.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2019, 4:59 AM

what do you expect from someone with the alberta flag as their avatar and a sports team as their username? lollll 33 here btw.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2019, 5:04 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
what do you expect from someone with the alberta flag as their avatar and a sports team as their username? lollll 33 here btw.
You're just saying that because you can't get the p***y I do. I've seen your instagram account, and if there was ever someone in desperate need of a lay, it would be you. For starters, you may want to look for a profession that pays over minimum wage, and move out of your Mother's basement. You obviously were not blessed with looks, so you may need to pay for it, but who am I to judge?

Good luck with your right hand, Jeff.

Last edited by Jets4Life; Jan 11, 2019 at 7:57 AM.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2019, 5:20 AM

Quote:
What's wrong with an Alberta avatar, and my love for the Winnipeg Jets? Last time I checked, I live in Alberta, and the Jets are my favorite hockey team.
That's great and all, but do you have to rub it in our faces?

End

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan