HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Nov 8, 2016, 4:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cllew View Post
The missing link on the south branch of the skywalk is the empty lot to the west of the Convention Center where Lakeview has their on/off again development (hotel /condo /office tower / ??? ) going up on.
Yeah, it would be nice to see the loop finally completed by getting that final gap filled in. Who knows if/when Lakeview will ever develop that site, though... there has been so much built downtown over the past decade but the stars still haven't aligned for Lakeview

I'm a little surprised that the south RBCCC expansion didn't include a skywalk connection to 363 Broadway. Given how bankable a skywalk connection is for commercial buildings, you'd think the landlord there would have wanted one. It would have brought the system right down to Broadway too.

I guess the only significant expansion coming down the pike besides TNS is SkyCity, although it will probably be just a small spur... I doubt there will be any connection to the Radisson to create a new path for through traffic.

I wonder if the new Richardson development near Westbrook will include a skywalk connection?

OK, that's all for my off-topic meanderings on this subject.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan