HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Jan 13, 2022, 6:52 AM
Mooderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueviking View Post
40 percent of Winnipeg currently has covid was a pretty shocking headline in today's paper. kind of makes you wonder what the point of any restrictions is.
J Jonah Jameson approved.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2022, 3:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkborkbork View Post
muuuuch smaller risk of a false negative than a false positive. if you get even the faintest line, you've got covid.
That's what I mean about the unreliability. The test says anything after 20 minutes shouldn't be used. It's basically between 15-20 minutes. I've read a bunch on it and ya some people say any line means positive, others say no. So I dont know. We're not going anywhere so will see what happens.

It only showed up on my wife and I, not our kid. But like I said he had the fever and such. And we got that swab right up the nose haha

Old Posted Jan 13, 2022, 3:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberjet View Post
That's what I mean about the unreliability. The test says anything after 20 minutes shouldn't be used. It's basically between 15-20 minutes. I've read a bunch on it and ya some people say any line means positive, others say no. So I dont know. We're not going anywhere so will see what happens.

It only showed up on my wife and I, not our kid. But like I said he had the fever and such. And we got that swab right up the nose haha
Yeah if two people showed positive in a family where others are showing symptoms...then you all have COVID.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2022, 3:59 PM
the first stamp is free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festivus View Post
Yeah if two people showed positive in a family where others are showing symptoms...then you all have COVID.
COVID is in my household as well. We had a close contact with a confirmed positive family member just before New Year's.

Wife and daughter all tested positive on the rapid test a week or so ago. Wife's was confirmed with a positive PCR test.

My son and I tested negative 3 days in a row.

It doesn't really matter tho - kids are all under 12, so we are all operating under the 10 day isolation.

Everyone is asymptomatic, except my wife who is getting hit hard.

Old Posted Jan 27, 2022, 9:40 PM

[IMG][/IMG]

Hospitalization peak? If not, then soon.

Old Posted Jan 27, 2022, 10:22 PM

Your annotations are correct. Back in the early days of the pandemic compared to know, it's like nothing is even happening now. And people are dieing now in one day that died the entire first part of the pandemic.

But you know, freedumb.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan