HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Portland Suburbs and the State of Oregon

Old Posted Oct 20, 2021, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNF View Post

Here is an updated rendering of the new Knight Science Campus. It looks a lot different from the original renderings.
I just now realized that this pedestrian bridge looks a lot like an enclosed version of the Blumenauer Bridge.

Old Posted Oct 20, 2021, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommon.name View Post
Stunning. Love the "O" roof... kinda wish we would get a bit more done to Autzen itself. Maybe round out the rest of the bowl with a little expansion and improved amenities.
Agreed! Let's finish the bowl!

Old Posted Oct 20, 2021, 11:40 PM

That looks amazing. Will they no long practice outdoors? It also looks like there will only one field where I believe there are currently three. I wonder if that will actually create additional access to the Moshofsky center for other sports as the article states.

Old Posted Oct 21, 2021, 9:27 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNF View Post
That looks amazing. Will they no long practice outdoors? It also looks like there will only one field where I believe there are currently three. I wonder if that will actually create additional access to the Moshofsky center for other sports as the article states.
Yes no longer technically outdoor but from what I’m reading this new facility is practically feel outdoor with its air system and see thru roof

Old Posted Nov 20, 2023, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Eugene Airport plans expansion in order to meet travelers' demands

EUGENE, Ore -- Eugene's airport is nearing full capacity and airport administrators are looking to the future.

Although it's a slow process, there's no doubt an expansion is coming. Airport officials like Director Cathryn Stephens said it's a good sign that they need to expand. According to a study conducted by the airport, it means people are coming back to the airport after a drop during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The number of travelers has also gone up since the airport welcomed new airlines, like Southwest. Airport officials add they're getting bigger planes flying in and out of Eugene.

"We needed to build a new concourse, so Concourse C coming out to the Northwest with eight new gates and then along with that some expansion in other areas, in supporting areas," Stephens said.

The plans also include an improved baggage claim area and a new ticket counter. If all goes according to plan, the Eugene Airport is hoping to break ground in three years. Costs could get as high as an estimated 300 million dollars.
Continue reading at KEZI...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Portland Suburbs and the State of Oregon