HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Old Posted Aug 20, 2006, 4:56 AM

Starting with Piedmont @ Peachtree and heading north: Terminus 100, Grand Hyatt, Realm, Tower Place entry road/redlight (sorry don't know street name) then 3344 PTree, then 1 Capital City Plaza
Isn't that right guys?

The next time you are contemplating what the hell went wrong in your life, look in a mirror!

Old Posted Aug 20, 2006, 5:30 PM
Ridin' into the sunset

Thanks. That helps me picture the area.
"Then each time Fleetwood would be not so much overcome by remorse as bedazzled at having been shown the secret backlands of wealth, and how sooner or later it depended on some act of murder, seldom limited to once."

Against the Day, Thomas Pynchon

Old Posted Aug 20, 2006, 5:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlriser
Starting with Piedmont @ Peachtree and heading north: Terminus 100, Grand Hyatt, Realm, Tower Place entry road/redlight (sorry don't know street name) then 3344 PTree, then 1 Capital City Plaza
Isn't that right guys?
then the Mansion soon after those

Old Posted Aug 28, 2006, 8:29 AM
JoeCooper

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that that they are now working on the 3rd floor.

Old Posted Sep 1, 2006, 6:33 AM
brooklyn~to~cairo

awesome project! look forward to watching this rise online.

Old Posted Sep 1, 2006, 8:48 AM
JoeCooper

I had a few people me question if this project has a webcam monitoring construction, I researched it and came up with nothing. I even emailed the administration at the 3344 Peachtree website as well as the Regent Partners and still haven't gotten a response from neither, I will hand it to Novare, they definetly know how to keep tabs on things and keep people informed! Especially with all their webcams monitoring most of their projects. Anyway this project will definetly make the Buckhead skyline a lot more notable and possibly put on a lot of Atlana postcards in the future...

Last edited by CHAPINM1; Sep 1, 2006 at 8:58 AM.

Old Posted Sep 1, 2006, 3:59 PM

Is there a Web Cam for Novare Group Gallery project?

Old Posted Sep 1, 2006, 5:12 PM
JoeCooper

I have no idea, but I'll check.

Old Posted Sep 1, 2006, 5:15 PM

I dont believe there is a Gallery webcam.

Old Posted Sep 14, 2006, 9:25 PM

Who's Going to 3344 Peachtree

Resurgens Specialty Underwriting Insurance (RSUI), one of Resurgens Plaza’s lead tenants, isn’t going anywhere. That doesn’t make Buckhead office developers with speculative projects particularly happy, but it certainly pleases CB Richard Ellis Senior Vice President Greg Frankum.

“It’s just the kind of building where you get there and you don’t want to leave,” said Frankum, who leases Resurgens Plaza on behalf of owner Morgan Stanley.

RSUI, whose original lease was set to expire in 2009, renewed for 10 years and approximately 125,000 square feet at the 27-story, 393,260-square-foot Class A tower at 945 E. Paces Ferry Road in Buckhead. An army of Cushman & Wakefield brokers, John O’Neill, Travis Jackson, Christopher White, Alison Bittel, Addison Meriwether and Ryan Irvine, represented RSUI.

RSUI’s renewal firms up Morgan Stanley’s imminent disposition of the property, which is 92.5% leased according to CoStar information. Tom Beneville and Mark DeRiemer of Jones Lang LaSalle’s New York office are marketing the building on behalf of Morgan Stanley.

With RSUI wrapped up at Resurgens Plaza, speculation abounds about preleases for Regent Partners’ 3344 Peachtree mixed-use development about a block north of the intersection of Peachtree and Piedmont roads. Regent is hosting an event tonight and may formally announce early commitments for its more than 480,000 square feet of office and retail space at 3344, which is adjacent to Regent’s landmark Tower Place mixed-use development. Naturally, Regent executives and brokers involved are mum on the matter. Naturally, others are willing to talk.

Regent announced the 3344 Peachtree development in May 2005 and broke ground this spring. Many observers speculated early on about Regent’s ability to finance the project, and further speculation questioned the wisdom of proceeding without preleasing. Still, the development is scheduled to deliver in early 2008, and, according to a number of APN sources, Regent seems to be well on its way to a solid foundation for the project, which will include office and retail in its first 26 stories and 93 luxury condos in floors 28 through 50.

APN sources list First Horizon Bank and the Buckhead Club as sure bets to move to 3344 Peachtree from the Atlanta Financial Center. First Horizon, which is represented by Eric Ross of Trammell Crow Co., would take two floors, or about 50,000 square feet, and operate a bank branch from the building’s coveted Peachtree Street-facing retail space, according to a number of sources. The Buckhead Club, which is represented by Rick Lackey of City Commercial Real Estate, would occupy one floor, or about 26,000 square feet and could benefit from 3344’s residential component. First Horizon currently occupies more than 13,000 square feet at Atlanta Financial Center.

Jones Lang LaSalle and The Staubach Co. are also in the mix. Sources indicate that Jones Lang LaSalle is negotiating for two floors at 3344 Peachtree and, in turn, would lease and manage the property on Regent’s behalf. JLL has seven months remaining on its sublease of 38,810 square feet at Monarch Tower, where Grubb & Ellis has the leasing and management assignment. For its part, Staubach has about eight months remaining on its lease for approximately 15,000 square feet at Monarch Tower. Staubach executives indicate that 3344 Peachtree is under consideration but is one of many options.

Another trusted APN source suggests
that airport security firm Air Serv is heading to 3344 Peachtree, but company CEO Frank Argenbright Jr. denies that any deal is in the works for his company, which subleases 18,154 square feet at the Lenox Building that was formerly occupied by CB Richard Ellis. Argenbright has appeared in marketing videos for 3344 Peachtree.

.”

Old Posted Sep 21, 2006, 8:16 PM

3344 Webcam

There will be a webcam for 3344 Peachtree up soon. Here is the link, then go to "news and updates" and click on the webcam.

http://www.sovereignbuckhead.com

Old Posted Sep 22, 2006, 8:43 PM

Here's a view from my 'web cam' this past Wednesday:

Old Posted Sep 22, 2006, 9:36 PM

awesome shot joe! its rising quickly

Old Posted Sep 27, 2006, 3:40 PM

Isn't 3344 suppose to have a circular resturant a la Terminus?? Where is it suppose to be, facing Peachtree??? I don't see it in the above picture.

Old Posted Sep 27, 2006, 3:42 PM

Just a quick side note.. I just wish they would add 3 more floors. For the sake of humanity!

Old Posted Sep 28, 2006, 3:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBlaxican
Isn't 3344 suppose to have a circular resturant a la Terminus?? Where is it suppose to be, facing Peachtree??? I don't see it in the above picture.
It's going to be fronting Peachtree where the construction trailers are sitting right now... that'll probably be one of the final parts of construction.

Old Posted Oct 22, 2006, 10:10 PM

October 2006 update:

Old Posted Oct 23, 2006, 7:40 AM

My goodness this seems to be shooting up. I guess its because I don't see it as often as I see most of the intown projects.

Old Posted Oct 23, 2006, 10:22 AM

That tower is really in a hurry to go up.

Old Posted Oct 23, 2006, 10:58 AM

I drove by there this weekend and noticed the same thing. Mansion is starting to move too.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive