HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 28, 2018, 8:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairieguy View Post
what indication is there that ANYTHING is happening at WTC site? my guess this will be another stalled project...we need our economy to pick up big time, as we (Saskatchewan) has not rebounded like most of the rest of the country in terms of job growth, real estate, provincial gdp, etc.

I DO think it will come, but for some reason we are lagging behind. However, that also creates the opportunity to build at a lower cost and be ready with "product" when economy does improve again.
I agree with your last point there; however, I don't think firms like North Prairie have the capital necessary to take a risk like that (i.e. given their size, they won't be willing to put up that kind of money given the risk). We need more companies like Urban Capital, who are larger and come from larger centers, to come and build while it is cheaper.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan