HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Jul 14, 2017, 7:49 PM

Laurie Mackenzie Band at The Palm in The Fort Garry Hotel this Friday and Saturday. 8:00 pm.

Old Posted Jul 15, 2017, 12:53 PM

Cyro Which bands do you / did you play in?

Old Posted Jul 16, 2017, 1:30 PM

Whatever happened to the Tom and Larry podcasts? It took them years to reunite and seemed to be having some success with their online streaming podcasts. They started in March of 2014 and continued through to December of 2015. Afterwards their website stated they were on hiatus to work on other projects. Their previous podcasts continued to be available for listening along with the hiatus message. However, recently the 'tomandlarry.ca' website has the following message --- Account Suspended. Tom McGouran had been hired at 94.3 in the Fall of 2016 even while the Tom and Larry website and Twitter account remained active. I wasn't aware of any fallout between the two and there was really nothing in the media about a split between the former radio partners. Just wondering if anyone else heard anything which never made it to the media rounds.

Old Posted Jul 17, 2017, 2:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by music.plays.here View Post
Cyro Which bands do you / did you play in?
Love to talk about it but I might as well just post my full name and address which I can't do for privacy reasons...sorry. Suffice to say I played with various Winnipeg musicians over the years at many of Winnipeg's venues, both past and present.

Recording is really my thing now, playing out, not so much.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan