HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 8, 2006, 10:34 PM

ATLANTA | Viewpoint | 501 FT / 153 M | 36 FLOORS

Well, since construction has seemed to have gotten underway, I guess we can start a sub-forum on this project to post pictures and updates. The first phase, which is under construction now will be 36 stories and will have 383 one and two bedroom units. The ground floor will have 30,000 square feet of restaurant and retail space, supposedly on two levels (that is a first for Midtown, I think).

Here is the original rendering before it was changed to a three tower project:

Here is the updated rendering of the first phase (under construction now) without the other two towers:

Finally, here are some construction photos of the site being cleared and prep-work being started. These were originally posted by DeliaC on 6/5/2006 in the Atlanta Construction Forum:

I can't wait to see this one go up!!!

Webcam: http://oxblue.com/client/novare/viewpoint/

Last edited by Buck; Aug 5, 2006 at 1:45 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive