HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Northeast

Old Posted Jul 30, 2014, 1:21 PM

The Rebranding and the urbanization of west chester

About 20 years ago, West chester transformed itself from a quiet sleepy town into a college town with a vibrant party scene. the bar and restaurant scene took off, and the downtown was one big party every night of the week. About 5 years ago, more and more businesses began to remember that there is more than just college kids living in town.today, it is not just the shop owners and restaurants that are catering to the non college crowd. The major developments happening in West chester are all geared towards the non college crowd. Below is a link detailing many of these current and future developments. One of the aspects I love about the three largest apartment and condo developments is that there is all underground parking. Also, if you look at Google images, you will see that two of the three developments used to be suburban style buildings with parking lots. The other large development was a large open field downtown that had been used as an unpaved parking lot for many years.
http://www.downtownwestchester.com/v...ram.php?id=377

Old Posted Jul 30, 2014, 1:30 PM

Here are some pictures of some of the construction sites from last week. This is my first time posting pics, so let's see if I can get it right!

Chestnut street lofts

Hmm, can I not use Instagram to post images? I know it's not one of the three they use as an example in the directions, but still thought it would work. And I did remember to put [ing] before and [/ing] after.

Last edited by wcphil; Jul 30, 2014 at 1:38 PM. Reason: pictures not showing up

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Northeast