HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jul 10, 2007, 10:55 PM
BANNED

Wow you are all wrong on so many levels...

I personally like the "antartica's average Elevation is 4000m above sea level" one, hahaha, that is soooo not even close to true, 13000 ft elevation average? That's like the entire rockies being back filled to the top's of the moutains, there is no way the average elevation is that high when the tallest peak on the continent is only like 17000 m high...

Anyhow, to add to this rediculous bickering, the US gets a free pass on this whole climate change thing due to the fact that North America absorbs 50% more CO2 than it emmits, primarily due to the regrowth of forests across the entire eastern half of the US... Don't believe me, look up "North American CO2 Sink" and you will get tons of articles from places like Harvard, try it, its worth reading about... Oddly enough, you never hear Al Gore mention that do you?

PS, I do believe that Global Warming is real and at least partially man-made, but I think people go bonkers about it all the time without actually reading anything about it other than what pop-princesses and Al Gore say about it...

I'll check back later, this ridiculous bickering is hilarious...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture