HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia

Old Posted Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Always appreciate your insight and knowledge on the on goings and status of projects with in the CoK Jaymi.

Old Posted Yesterday, 11:45 PM

Any idea what’s happening with the old Greyhound bus depot lot as there is fencing up and activity on site clearing the surface layers?

Old Posted Yesterday, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drto View Post
Any idea what’s happening with the old Greyhound bus depot lot as there is fencing up and activity on site clearing the surface layers?
I believe it was bought by one of the neighbouring car dealership so I assume it’s going to be a car lot.

Old Posted Today, 2:19 AM

Regarding Water Street by the Park… I know you shouldn’t critique a building while it’s under construction especially this early, but is it just me or is the building not following the renderings? The south side of the tower has bold white borders around the entire half of the building, but the building going up has no thick concrete where said bold white border should be. It’s just balconies. Am I wrong?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia