HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Apr 1, 2012, 11:24 PM
Transit Nerd

The Great SSP Media/Organization Creeping Thread!

I swear, someone found out I went to the Osborne RT station with my pics. Walked back there, and not only did they put up the fence again, theres a security guard there. It was either here or Facebook, CPTDB fortunately has user-only threads so I'm leaving that one out...

Whats your guy's stories?

Old Posted Apr 2, 2012, 9:42 PM

did you notice the video camera's on the work site at all? Maybe they got coverage from the CCTV for the station????

Old Posted Apr 2, 2012, 10:48 PM
I am a typical

CCTV coverage is usually only inspected after someone reports suspicious activity.

Old Posted Apr 2, 2012, 11:53 PM

I suspect the fence and security guards are probably there to remind people they can no longer cycle or walk on the RT corridor.

Old Posted Apr 3, 2012, 5:14 AM
Transit Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by North of 49 View Post
did you notice the video camera's on the work site at all? Maybe they got coverage from the CCTV for the station????
No I didnt notice any at all, but as someone said here, the Winnipeg Transit supervisor was patrolling the SWRTC, and I did post some pics onto Facebook for an first-ride RT event. Maybe the City or WT is following me on that event...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollswpg View Post
I suspect the fence and security guards are probably there to remind people they can no longer cycle or walk on the RT corridor.
No! The pedestrian entrance to Osborne Station was blocked off, and a guy in a baige shirt drinking coffee was right against it looking at passersby (most likely security). First, I have no intention of getting hit by a bus on the transitway lmao and second, I put my iPhone completely away incase he was told to look out for someone with a camera. Iron Maiden hoodie though, I should've not worn it while walking by, if that was the case

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan