HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jul 28, 2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verticalextropy View Post
so in your alterntive timeline if my last name is cohen do i get to be supreme judge?
If you want to.

Appearing here are the World Health Organization HQ, Lucius Council HQ, and the entirely new Snelson Centre, with the Jaliva District appearing across the bay in the distance.

Snelson Centre is the World Capitol Project's new tallest building, standing at 2,771 feet. For perspective, it is also the only building in my model to be slightly taller than the real-world Burj Khalifa.

Snelson Centre is comprised of four free standing towers which are linked to the main tower via skybridges. It is mixed use, housing World Welfare and Good Will Services, International Embassies, Major Corporations, and the State Leisure Organization, which operates a cruise ship terminal there.

The alternate-reality version of Titanic, which has seven stacks and is longer than the real-world ship, makes its first appearance here as well.

Snelson Towers:

For fun, I went into the archives and pulled up a few old shots of World Capitol Project back when it was first getting started two years ago. Here is the Daventry District as it looked in October 2009, before I decided to scrap the textures:

And here is what the World Capitol Project looked like at the end of my first day working on it in in January 2010:

Progress as of February 2010:

And I'll leave you with this daytime shot:

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup