HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Jun 22, 2008, 9:55 PM

SA:City opens online suggestion box to hear your ideas.

City opens online suggestion box to hear your ideas

Julie J. Ruff
MySA.com

I hear his all the time: "Why don't we have animal cops like Houston?" Or maybe you think the city's Animal Care Services needs a bigger budget, more free and low cost spay neuter services, more education outreach programs or more adoption kennels. Well now you can speak directly to those who will be working on the 2009 city budget and tell them exactly what you think we need.

The City of San Antonio is taking suggestions on how it can "increase efficiencies, generate new revenues, and/or make effective changes to service delivery." The Budget Input Box will be taking your suggestions until July 14, and then the city staff will review and consider them for the 2009 Budget Development Process.

This is The Dog Blog, so I highlighted some ideas I've heard people talking about regarding the city's animal services, but you can tell the city what you think about any of its services.

Fill out and submit the online form.

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblog...ng_to_say.html

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio