HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's

Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 2:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by statbass View Post
I see no issues with posting about what you heard, we're generally a fun and easy going crowd.

I post what I hear from word of mouth... god knows I've been wrong quite a few times too! I try to say explicitly if it was a rumor/word of mouth. I understand too that some people may have inside information that cannot be leaked but post here under anonymity.

You can't please everyone. Don't let that deter you from posting here. This site will end up dying. Let us know what you heard... I'm a bit nosey LOL

I love this forum and appreciate the opportunity to participate! I heard that it was a Robin's Coffee Shop and a sit down restaurant. I don't know what restaurant only that it is suppose to be a step up from the 2-4-1 Pizza like is on Topsail Road. Heard it from a friend who knows someone connected to the project.

Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
I love this forum and appreciate the opportunity to participate! I heard that it was a Robin's Coffee Shop and a sit down restaurant. I don't know what restaurant only that it is suppose to be a step up from the 2-4-1 Pizza like is on Topsail Road. Heard it from a friend who knows someone connected to the project.
Cool.... thanks for the info!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's