HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted May 9, 2019, 4:53 PM

Residential Builders in St. John's - Who's good? Who to avoid?

I'm trying to find a residential home builder who has an understanding of building science and is able to build to a passive house standard.

I've tried a few of the "larger" builders and most "nope" out pretty quickly once I ask for anything beyond Tyvek and fiberglass batts. Most try and rationalize that "to code" construction is more than enough.

Gibraltar and K&P Contracting both offer something along the passive-house lines. But are there any other contractors?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's