HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Jan 5, 2007, 6:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFromTexas View Post
I counted atleast 5 more highrises outside of downtown in those additional shots.

Is this the building you're talking about? This is the Towers on Park Lane. It's 368 feet tall with 23 floors. As far as I know this is the tallest building outside of downtown.

http://www.thetowerslife.com/
Yep..Its a monster..I wonder how many rooms it has. It's really wide. I've driven by it numerous times and i'd say it's a good model to what the grand hyatt's size will be like...they're pretty much the same width and will have about the same roof height. Do you know when it was built? I'm surprised it didn't have any problems politically getting built...

Old Posted Jan 5, 2007, 6:20 PM

Here's a good pic from the website..

Old Posted Jan 5, 2007, 6:29 PM
Meh

I'm not sure when it was built. I'm pretty sure I had asked them about the completion date when I asked for the height. The building is listed at Emporis. I'd like to know, too. Maybe we could pester them for it. Oh, and I see that it has 353 units listed at Emporis. That's quite a lot.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio