HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 1, 2014, 6:45 PM
ARTchitecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcasey25raptor View Post
Just sounds weird when I read it in my head.

Red Deer Construction co is what it sounds like to me.

Anyways, does red deer having an projects over 12 floors?

I'd be curious to see what kind of projects would be built or planned in Alberta's third largest city.
Red Deer has several high rise buildings. Their new tallest, Stantec Executive Place, was completed in 2010. They have no proposed high rises currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelebes View Post
CBC Radio One is reporting that the courthouse in Red Deer is having to moving the traffic court to the Red Deer Lodge due to the backlog there. They are calling for a larger courthouse there with at least 16 courtrooms. The Red Deer courthouse has apparently been undersized for at least 20 years after they closed the Lacombe and Innisfail courthouses in 1991.
That is awesome to hear. This could perhaps be a new high rise if they decide to build it downtown and include other government offices in it.

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia